Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on April 15, 2017
is fantastic!
on September 29, 2015
Didn't really care for it. Too advanced readings for intermediate. not very useful vocabulary to learn.
on July 31, 2011
This book is design for intermediate students. Was send in very good shape. I think it will help me with my Spanish Tutoring. Still I would prefere more focus on conversation.
on September 2, 2011
Book arrived on time in good condition, just as described! I was worried when I ordered it whether or not the access code would be included and it was!
on September 28, 2010
This is a workbook that i purchased for my daughter's spanish class. the book started at page 40!!! the teacher will not accept it and now we need another one
on September 27, 2009
The book came much sooner than I expected, which was incredibly helpful since I had already started the Spanish class I needed it for. The book was in the exact condition the seller said it was, and because they were up front about the access code not working, I was able to talk to my professor and buy a new code in time. I appreciate the honest description and timeliness.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2008
The text was in reasonably good shape, and the seller was prompt. It serves the purpose.