Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I have been a phlebotomist for over 30 years, working in hospitals, clinics, and research settings. I am also a registered Medical Technologist. So, I expected to be able to pass the phlebotomy certification exam easily last year. But, just to be safe, I bought this book and I am extremely thankful for it.

There were tests and test tubes I had never heard of -- do not see them in general practice. Also, although I know safe methods and practices for collecting blood, there were Best Practices guidelines that were useful to know for the exam.

Just as with any professional certification exam, there are a good number of questions that are more theoretical and principle oriented than applied practice, and knowing how to answer these gets a better score.

I passed with a good score and am certain that would not have been the case w/o studying this highly recommended book.
on March 16, 2014
By the title, I thought that the student workbook was included as the 'package'. But instead, it is one book with additional practice sheets. I had to send it back. They should make the title more clear!
on February 10, 2014
This is a great package... Both books for the price of one. The books were sealed in shrink wrap together never used. The shipping on the other hand was weird as the books went directly to Salt Lake from Portland. Completely bypassing Boise which delayed shipping because I live outside of Boise. But overall a good value start school Friday. Also, if you need these books fast don't use standard shipping as the shippers usually use a parcel post for printed materials and it can take up to 3 weeks for the shipment to arrive.
on March 15, 2014
Came quicker than I expected. Was afraid that it wasn't going to be the right book, but was exactly what I needed.
on February 10, 2017
Thanks!!!
on May 8, 2016
Yes able to find an affordable book :3
on April 30, 2016
Just what I needed for class!
on November 5, 2015
This was a great book for my boyfriends class.
on April 19, 2015
Delivered on time, as expected, thank you
on March 18, 2015
very informative, easy to read and understand.