BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 1, 2013
This book presents critical care material in an accessible manner and is very thorough. I especially enjoyed the many tables that detailed different drugs etc. This was a great review and I highly recommend this book. I teach critical care nursing and I bring this to clinicals for my students to be able to look up information.
on June 21, 2017
Lots of crucial information on critical care and easy to follow. I purchased it when I started working in an ICU and it helped me understand all of the new information. This isn't as comprehensive as a textbook, it's quite concise, so it would be advisable to use supplementary resources as well.
on June 4, 2015
A great resource, especially for learning the basics of critical care. When learning about critical care nursing in undergrad, this would have been a wonderful resource! It has plenty of pictures and easily describes what is necessary and directs you to key points of pathological occurrences in a way that is not tedious. I highly recommend to all undergraduate nursing students who are in their critical care semester and synthesis semester.
on October 8, 2017
Great for all that work in Critical care. RN's/ Respiratory Therapists, and Personal care assistants .
on August 6, 2014
Great reference to keep around! you should never stop learning in this monster we call the field of medicine!
on July 24, 2016
Love this series of books! My friend had them and they were so practical and easy to understand.
on October 17, 2014
this book has been a life-saver for school and understanding if bullet-point or normal terms what a nurse should be looking for using equipment, taking care of a patient with a certain condition and even just understanding pathophysiology without all the fluff and confusion. Do yourself a favor a buy the book!!! Made me feel like I could really achieve my course instead of feeling like a deer in headlights
on April 17, 2017
good
on July 6, 2013
Informative, easy to read and follow! Pictures help give you a visual! Not heavy to carry, can truly use to strengthen skills!
on June 24, 2016
New nurse (to the ICU) - I came from Oncology. ICU is a whole different learning curve. I felt this gave a well explained overview of the ICU life. (Obviously you will see TONS of different diagnosis, s/s, and may need to go WAY in depth on some topics) This will get you the fundamentals as well as common things to look for. It is an AMAZING reference so far. Love the different diagrams, tables, pictures, lay outs.