Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$56.01+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on October 16, 2011
This is a GREAT, GREAT book. I wish I had the time to read each and every page. This book helped me out so much with my CDA class. It has answers to all of the teachers questions and the examples are great. Well written, well organized. I use this book for references in my Day Care. I will never sell or loan this book - ever. I wish they had a DVD or CD so that I could be learning and doing some of the million other things I had to do at once.
on January 30, 2014
At the last minute the school bookstore realized that they would not be able to meet the demand of the classes enrolled. I need the book for a class that was about to start in a week, The seller was very prompt and also left a beautiful note in the book commending educators.
on October 20, 2012
This book is in excellent condition and the information it contains is priceless. I am a care giver for preschool age children and the information contained in this book about cognitive, social-emotional, and communication development,(just to name a few) gives me information on the proper approach to use to ensure children reach their true potential.
on November 9, 2015
yes, it was everything it said it was.. Although damaged & name written on it, it was worth the cost. penny for less.!!!!
on August 20, 2016
It's awesome and the price is phenomenal!!
on January 31, 2016
Book over exceeded my expectations.
on December 23, 2014
Bought this in college for one of my classes. Now that I graduated I still use it in my own classroom for my students.
on October 22, 2015
A lot of common sense stuff
on February 15, 2014
The text book was in good shape thank you.
I look forward to ordering more books in the future
on May 24, 2015