Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Riding the Dragon: 10 Lessons for Inner Strength in Challenging Times
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 26, 2016
This is an excellent book. Its like a conversation with a good friend and learning thrown in for good measure. I take it a chapter at a time to doak it in
on May 30, 2016
Good read, some good direction. Sends you inward without being excessively mystical or mysterious. A wealth of good references as well. An excellent starting point!
on July 25, 2016
First read "Facing The Dragon" by Robert Moore. This book is incredible. Alexander Lowen's Fear of Life talks about a few of the same things, but this book is more concise.
on September 24, 2012
This book is both simple and profound in it's advice for facing challenging personal times. When you are in the middle of the hard stuff you don't need heavy preaching or confusing jargon but gentle pointers to get you through. This is the book does just that. It lays out 10 concise and simple ways to find your way forward in the darkness. I found it helpful personally and have recommended it to many students, friends and family.
on November 7, 2012
Robert Wicks offers a concise, knowledgeable read. As a person who often experiences the Messiah Complex, Riding the Dragon equipped me with realistic practices that daily help me walk in freedom given by Jesus. This is a book that I find myself often ordering with others in mind.
on October 20, 2014
Great book for anyone who is looking for tranquility in their life. Especially good reading if you are going through challenging times.
on November 23, 2016
Will make you think twice about where your life is going and why.
on September 23, 2015
Did enjoy the lessons in the book. Great for young career people. --- at this stage of my life retirement it's only a look back redresher
on August 6, 2013
Wicks writes with a winsome wisdom that has helped me on many challenging days. He helps me to remember to order my thinking based upon eternal truths and the values that I hold dear. I have read and re-read the book and have it as a part of my classic library on spiritual growth.
on October 4, 2015
I liked this a lot page after page of thought building.
The other books were gifts, I was thanked but did not read them