BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on August 13, 2016
I like that the book was written in layman terms.
I appreciate that she made references to her on marriage.
Her writing is sincere yet with humor, and her glowing personality shines through each page. Every couple should read this. I benefited greatly although I am a widow. I am more selective in my choices and approach to new relationships
on August 30, 2012
Judge Lynn Toler did it again. An excellent book that I would recommend to anyone, regardless if you are in a strong marriage or one that needs a little work. Her book gives you practical insight on communication with your spouse, how to unite together as a couple and make any marriage stronger. Enjoy!
on October 14, 2013
As an avid Divorce Court fan/viewer, it was interesting to read about Judge Toler's background. Now I know where some of her advice comes from on the show. She is a real person that has been through many relevant experiences that makes her perspective very appropriate. The book was intriguing and worth money and time.
on May 23, 2017
It's a different perspective from someone who deals with marriages on a daily basis. Unfortunately, although there is pre-marital counseling available,
I don't think many people take advantage of it. The same for parenting, it's difficult to solve problems after the fact. marriage/parenting is a journey, this book is one of many road maps.
on February 22, 2016
Amazing book with valuable advice for engaged or newly married couples. It literally saved me from a few earthquakes
on June 2, 2017
This Lady is the "Truth" I enjoyed this book and the message it has...Thanks for every word...
on July 29, 2017
This book is okay, but not great.
Her advice is down to earth, practical, and sensible.
on May 31, 2016
Kind, pragmatic advice given in a friendly, compassionate way. Definitely more fun to read than preachy, idealistic self-help books. Toler's charm comes through; she gives advice like someone who would make a great best friend.
on April 23, 2016
Judge Lynn Yoler is my new heroine! I love her clarity, insight & humor! I'm sending her 2 books to my fam & friends! Love her in TV show, Divorce Court - she's so helpful while honest. If she ran for US Pres, I'd caucus for her campaign!
on March 17, 2015
A book of Pure Knowledge and Great Insight !!! Powerfully Inspirational to those who are planning to get Marry and those who are Married.

Judge Lynn Brilliantly Exposes the Truth regarding The Institute of Marriage and Unveils her Personal experiences within her Marriage.

I would Strongly Recommend this Masterpiece, It is a BluePrint for a Successful Marriage!!!!

Judge Lynn Toler is a ASTUTE Observer of Human Behavior!!!

Thanks Again, Cretia Springs