Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 17, 2014
I bought this book in 2012 when it was first published and I have been reading it and dreaming ever since. Although it is slightly smaller in dimension than other coffee table design books (10x8), it is a whopping 700+ beautiful color pages of homes, hotels and shops, all done in a wonderfully artistic French manner, full of older items artfully displayed and utilized. If you like vintage style presented in an artistic and modern manner with French flair, then this book will be a feast for your senses. You may even be inspired to travel to France to experience some of these beautiful interiors, as am I. Read this wonderful book and enjoy Sebastian Siraudeau' s French tour!
on August 12, 2013
Great resource for exploring everything French, I enjoy it regularly. I highly recommend this item to designers and furniture makers who have an interest in French style.
on February 17, 2014
Beautiful book-I am sketching many of its compositions for art practice. The great photography stimulates my grandson's work In interior photography.
on February 1, 2015
this is beautiful book!
on May 12, 2013
front cover was the brightest picture of the whole book.
Totally disappointed
not at all pictures to simulate, all clutter and over the top old
to be honest would love to return actually.
Kind Regards
Jennifer Bateman
on April 10, 2013
Beautifully illustrated book that I will refer to again and again for decorating suggestions. The photography is outstanding. Thank you!
on April 4, 2013
The book had some nice photos but in my opinion there were too many shops and not enough homes. Nothing terribly creative.
on August 10, 2013
Not quite what I thought it might be. I should have viewed it more carefully at a local bookstore before I actually purchased it.
on October 13, 2012
French Flair: Modern Vintage Interiors

Excellent price, and fast and efficient service from ordering to delivery. Just love this book as great to just look through, looks great sitting on coffee table for visitors to enjoy. The content and photography have helped in styling my own home, simply put a joy to add to my collection.
on February 4, 2013
I'm still reviewing the book. I don't find it a useful as I thought I would. French Flair: Modern Vintage Interiors, is not as helpful in putting together rooms as some other interior books are.