Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 931 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,112 reviews
on May 24, 2016
I've always loved this movie.
Comedy with a twist of karma & romance all wrapped into 1 movie.

A rich snob hires a carpenter (of course she has to snub his appearance) to "fix" her closet. Since nothing can appease her she complains about it & fails to follow through on the contract.
Well in a sudden change of circumstances after an accident, the carpenter decides to get paybacks. He brings her to his home, where he & his 4 boys moved to sometime after his wife passed away, where she believes the boys are her children & doing crazy household chores.

Watch the movie to see the comedy & romance unfold.
on March 9, 2013
I really love this movie, but when I got the movie on blu ray, I was disappointed, the picture quality is really grainy, I am a tech buff and I have my Tv calibrated to the best picture, all my other movies don't have the grainy picture, I think they need to remaster the overboard blu ray to make the picture quality better.
on March 17, 2017
Great comedy I order it because my niece had never seen it. So one Saturday afternoon we watched it her being 28 never really knew who Kurt Russell is. I am 55 so I grew up with kurt Russell. In all the Disney movies.
on August 4, 2015
This is about the transfer - NOT the movie.

If you are looking for an upgrade in picture/audio from your DVD (or VHS) you'll be bitterly disappointed. There is NOTHING here to recommend this purchase.

The picture/transfer is muddy and grainy. The audio is a routine 2.0 mix. Now, let's be real - this isn't a movie that had many uses for surround sound - however, it would have been a nice surprise.

Overall - just keep your old DVD/VHS copy and wait until these movie companies decide to release REAL upgrades.
on March 22, 2017
In my top 10 of all movies! I laugh so much even after watching over and over!
on December 27, 2016
Classic family favorite, my kids loved this older movie
on March 10, 2017
LOVE this cute movie! A must watch!
on December 18, 2011
This is one of my favorite old movies, and I have owned it on VHS for a long time, but decided it was time for the DVD. Great comedy, with a few awkward plot points, but still lots of fun to watch.
on March 19, 2017
an all time favorite.
on March 22, 2017
This is probably my all time favorite movie