Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on August 4, 2001
Andrea Bocelli's "Viaggio Italiano" begins like a fine meal in a lovely restaurant. Selections begin with the poignant "Nessun Dorma", setting the stage for the heavier selections from Verdi's "MacBeth". Familiar strains to the non-operatic continue with "Panis Angelicus" and "O Solo Mio" - the Italian standard. Bocelli's efforts end with a heartfelt message of dedication, sweetly sealing this gentle and moving experience. The inclusion of a bonus track "Adeste Fideles", the traditional holiday song, was a bit misplaced, but overall, the effort of this fine tenor is one reflecting the love of a man for his native land. Excellent!!
on December 19, 2013
Well what can you say about a perfect voice????
Love the music and voice!
The CD was perfect!
Got it quick.
on July 10, 2008
As always, Andrea Bocelli's singing has moved me deeply emotionally. You can tell that his range of emotions, inflections and performance come from deep within his very heart and being. He is, indeed, a fantastic tenor - albeit perhaps not a perfectionist which to me is not as important as his deep feeling for the words and music he is singing. His voice does, indeed, appear to come directly from heaven. As for the more famous tenors, I prefer Andrea Bocelli over ALL of them. His deep feeling for and of music puts the perfectionist "all star" tenors to shame.
on July 17, 2013
I don't care for opera in general, and so enjoyed many songs I had not heard before. Of course, this CD included several old war horses, such as O Solo Mio and Ave Maria, and even Adeste Fideles at the end, which seemed an odd choice for a bonus track, but overall the choices are excellent to show his range and natural talent.
on February 23, 2016
Gave it as a gift. I own it and because it is wonderful, I thought my friend would enjoy it also which she does.
on November 17, 2014
So many beautiful songs on this CD. Reminds me of the music my father would sing when I was a little girl, growing up in a new country of non-Italian speaking people. Brings back happy memories...
Andrea will never have the sheer power in his voice of a Pavoratti, but his smooth and elegant voice are still a welcomed accent to one's senses. The collection of songs on this dvd cover all the classic's you would expect. It is a wonderful dvd!
on March 26, 2014
I bought this CD for the Ave Maria version that Andrea Bocelli performs on this album, and have grown to love the rest of the songs as well. I'm not a true opera fan, but his voice is amazing and is very relaxing to listen to.
on November 6, 2016
Nice music and cd.
on February 14, 2015
I really love it, I have bought this second one to give to a friend. I know they will enjoy it as much as I do. Thank You