Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Blue|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on March 11, 2014
This tunnel is a great design and my kids love it, especially for the peekaboo screens, but we have to toss it because it has been made with flame retardants. Flame retardants are TOXIC, especially for children. Flame retardants were banned from children's pajamas in the 70s. I have no idea why a manufacturer would make this product for children with toxic flame retardants. It does not make any sense to me and is an incredible disappointment. To the manufacturer: PLEASE get these toxic chemicals out of products for our children!
on April 25, 2015
We bought this for our Savannah kitten since all other cat tunnels are way too small. He's a big cat now and will only keep growing, probably to about the size of a medium to large dog. With this product he will easily be able to play and use for years to come. He LOVES and plays with his other toys and sneak attacks them and us using this tunnel. We do use this indoors, it doesn't take up that much space and easily stores away.

Some of the things I love: it comes with three straps used to easily tie and store the collapsed tunnel which are also able to be hidden (so cat doesn't chew them) when opened up by using its connected flap...which I believe connects to another tent product this company sells (sold separately). I also like the material it's made from, one because it's easily cleanable, and two because it's not an attractive fabric to chew on for our cat who loves to chew like a dog. Very happy with this tunnel! Also the seller shipped very quickly.
on July 31, 2017
Well constructed. My daughter loves it! Cats love it too. If your buying a tunnel, definitely get one with windows for extra fun. As other reviewers have said, you can feel the wires as you crawl through the tunnel. I'm sure you would with all similar tunnels. At least this tunnel has a bit of padding on the wires. Our daycare lady has a tunnel as well. This tunnel is made from a denser / tougher material.
on January 22, 2016
I bought this for my son on his 1st birthday I also have a 3 year old who loves to play with this. They love the mesh windows that they can see through and play peek a boo. Also, I like the feature that you can buy more and velcro them together.
on March 24, 2014
At first she didn't want to go into it, I'm thinking maybe because I bought the blue, which probably looked dark inside to her and there was a bit of trepidation which would not be unusual for a child of one! Of course it was cold in January around her birthday so it was first used in the house, which of course effected the light situation even more so. I was going to purchase the light green one at first, then realized that in the summertime, my daughter would probably put it in the yard for her to play in and I didn't want it to show dirt so easily. I looked at other brands and styles and saw that the worst complaint was that the wires that give strength to the tunnel were a bit uncomfy on the knees, so I looked for a style that had extra padding over the channel the wire was fed through. It's held up well so far and even if it only lasts 2 - 3 years, it will have provided the fun that was intended!
on September 6, 2015
We love this tunnel! Although the ages listed are a bit older, we bought this for our super active 7 month old and he still loves it at 1 yr! As long as the child is crawling steadily and supervised at all times, younger kids will definitely enjoy this. The 'peek a boo' windows were a hit. My only criticism is that the product photo makes the tunnel appear to be purple, when in reality it's a brighter magenta color (closer to pink than purple). Would definitely buy again as a gift. Check out CANDO KIDDO for fun tunnel games >> http://www.candokiddo.com/news/play-tunnel
on December 29, 2016
My 15 month old loves this tunnel - he thinks going through it and playing peekaboo with Mom and dad from each end is hysterical. Tent is good quality and collapses nicely to be put away. One thing I didn't realize when we bought it is that it's able to be connected to a second tunnel with velco on the ends. We don't have room for 2 (it's pretty big) but that's a nice feature if you have a very large space.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 11, 2010
My 17 month old son was scared to death of this tunnel. So is one of the dogs. My wife and I like it. Our boy likes to throw his toy balls into it for me to fetch. The dogs don't understand that the screen-fabric "windows" are in fact not escape portals. It took time for son to come to love it. But for a while, it sat stored very compactly and unobtrusively.

Collapsed / compressed / stowed into the shape of a small hula-hoop, I had the dogs jump through it like trained circus animals. To our son, that looked like fun, so he "jumped" (awkwardly stepped) through a few times.

Then we un-did two of the three velcro straps that are used to bind it into a flat shape, and the tunnel partially opened into a half-round, like a macaroni noodle. A dog walked in, and our son was satisfied he could see both ends of the dog depending on what opening he looked through. So he went a few times.

Then we opened it up fully, and after mom crawled through he took a few minutes and warmed up to it. What a great way to wear out the little guy before getting ready for bed in the evening. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over he crawled through.

It turns out the tunnel is quite the interactive parent-toddler play device. Throw a ball in. Stick your face upside down on one end. "Twist" the other end upward so your kid has to pop up as if in a rabbit hole. My wife and I are both constantly amazed how many miles this tunnel logs, but, come to think of it, I remember vividly logging similar miles in my tunnel as a pre-schooler and kindergartener, even without the parent involvement.

And, again, the best feature is that is quickly compresses down to nothing and stores out of the way when play time is over.
on May 9, 2015
Excellent for my pets! Dog, 2 kitties and litter box trained bunny! I have a mini Aussie who can run through it and my sister's dogs are larger but they can still turn around in it and go through it. It is a huge hit....My dog's 9 years old & experienced in agility courses. Loves this for playing at home...sometimes all the pets are in it together. :) & it's not scary for any of them, sinceit has a couple of mesh windows.
on December 6, 2015
Kids love it, bought it for my daughter at age 1 so she'd have something to grow into instead of a toy she'll out-grow. Older brother 3, and sister 5 love it too. Seems very durable and folds nicely for storage when not in use. Great product, will definitely get you use out of the investment. Does require some space if setting up indoors, but most kid toys involving activity usually do, at least this provides the ability to collapse and store when you tire of it.