Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,350 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,619 reviews
on May 18, 2016
Don't do it. You will be asking yourself why in the world you purchased this toy. It is loud and kids love it. Don't give in to the nostalgia you felt as you first gazed upon this toy, fondly remembering that you had one as a kid. It is well constructed and won't easily be broken like you hope it eventually will as most children toys do. Nope folks this puppy was made to last, creating endless hours of annoying pop pop pops driving you crazy as your kiddo runs back and forth laughing maniacally at your plight. Now of you are being forced to attend a birthday party hosted by parents you can't stand for whatever reasons and the kid is in the right age bracket, look no further this is the toy for you. They will have absolutely no inclination you purchased this to give to their child solely to torment them, because they too will be swept up in the nostalgia and will think you are super awesome.
on July 15, 2016
I read some reviews and they compared this one with the other popcorn toy which is cheaper and similar, reviews saying this one makes sound more than the cheap one. I believed and bought this, waited a week to arrive. When I gave this to my 16 months daughter, it doesn't pop or make any sound at all! I tried on carpet, floor and outdoor. It doesn't matter what surface, just no sound as I expected. Returning it, I will go to the cheaper one.
on May 10, 2016
Our two-year old loves this. He loves "helping" us vacuum and mow the lawn with this. We love it because it keeps him entertained while we get things like vacuuming and lawn mowing done. We initially bought it for him when he was almost one and a half as a toy to help him with his balance but he's been entertained by it for close to eight months now. The only downside is it is a bit loud (part of the appeal for a toddler), but I would still definitely recommend this!
on September 22, 2015
I just have to say I love Fisher-Price brand toys for my baby. There toys are made to last and you can at peace knowing your child will have a safe experience when playing with there toys. My little guy loves this little toy and it helps him with gaining his balance because he just started working. Never have to replace the batteries!!!! Just have something handy for a headache lol. Your baby is only a baby once so all them headaches is worth every smile I see on my baby face while he is playing with this corn popper. Fisher-Price and one other company will always be a band I trust when it come to my children safety and there enjoyment in having fun with toys.

I received this item at full price and this is my honest and unbiased review.
on November 7, 2016
At firs review was one star, because my little dude could not walk well and he could not use it properly (my mistake). Now since he is walking without help, he fount it quite entertaining, and yes, although from first look you will think that wheels will skid (slide) on any non-rug surface, actually it is working surprisingly well on hardwood, polished floor and tilt floor.
on December 21, 2014
Got this for my son, as this was one of my favorite toys when I was very small. He loves it as much as I did. Works best on a carpet or rug, as the wheels don't get enough traction to make the popper work on hardwood or tile. The design on the handle is just a sticker that seems like it would come off fairly easily in a high-use situation, like a pre-school....but it's a cheap toy, and I don't think my 2 year old cares much about the sticker. He's too busy laughing at the noise while chasing our cat with this thing.
on December 16, 2013
I bought this as a xmas gift for a friend's son. It looks funny to see it in its new state - the one that lives at my house has been through the wringer and is still going strong!

My son has been using his for about a year and a half now. It is sometimes a golf club, a bat, a lawn mower, a vacuum cleaner - and whatever else he thinks up! It has been run around the house and backyard on the dome part repeatedly so that you can hardly see through the dome any longer. He doesn't care. He loves it.

The dogs, on the other hand...
on September 3, 2016
My son was a late walker so this toy sat around for quite some time. But once he became more sure footed it was on. He walks aroud pushing pulling and dragging this toy on a daily basis. I think ever little one needs some sort of push toy around.
on December 26, 2013
I bought this toy for my 9-month-old nephew, who is just starting to get interested in walking. I was really excited to get it; I remember it from my own childhood, and I remember thinking how neat it was. However, I could not be more disappointed in this product.

I took the toy out of the box, and there are scratches all over the clear plastic. That was disappointing, but it's something that would probably happen anyway, so I could have gotten over it if it were just that. When I tried to push it and get the popcorn to pop, the wheels were stuck. I thought maybe I just needed to warm them up and spin them, but no. The wheels really take some force to spin. I realize that if you have a child walking, you don't want the wheels to be really loose, but this is not even close.

I actually filed for a return with Amazon because of how disappointed I am with it. I'm hoping I just got a "lemon" of a toy, but I am disappointed enough that I don't want to even try to get an exchange.
on April 26, 2017
Wheels didn't spin freely enough to activate the popper when rolled on smooth hard floors. An adult can make it work by bearing down on it over carpeting, but our toddler never got interested.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.