Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 24, 2016
Edward is the second Thomas and Friends train I have gotten. He is attractive (I love his blue paint) and durable. I use him on a generic wooden railway system by Orbrium Toys: 58 Piece Wooden Train Track Expansion Pack Featuring Container Ship, Ship Dock, Train Station, Rail Road Crossing Compatible with Thomas Wooden Railway Brio Chuggington Melissa & Doug Imaginarium Set by Orbrium Toys with no trouble at all. He looks exactly like he does in the Thomas and Friends show. I'd buy him again.
Joseph Brennan
review image
on September 6, 2010
I got this train with two others and i am very disappointed with the one i got....i looked like it ad been used for many years and the little tender car that was suppose to come with it was MIA....when i ordered i expcected the train to be complete but only got half....don't order from the Learning Curve
on December 28, 2012
I bought quite a few of these toys for my 2 year old for Christmas. She has recently become very infatuated with Thomas trains. The wooden make-up of these trains makes them highly durable, yet gives them the feel of good old fashion toys. It's nice having a variety so that my kid can hook the trains together with the magnets and so that there are enough to go around when her friends come over.

I think this is a nice, inexpensive toy that can give a child hours of enjoyment.
on January 10, 2013
Let me tell you that I have parties all the time. All of my friends are over the age of 25 years old and when we get together we break out the Thomas and Friends choo choo train. There is nothing more fun than playing with a blue train especially after drinking a few Yoo Hoos. Our parties get pretty crazy.

Seriously, this toy is of nice build and quality. Our nephew loved it. Well made and perfect size for a 2 year old.
on May 16, 2013
My son is a huge Thomas and Friends fan. This train is helping him build is wooden trainset collection. The price was better than Toys R Us, and it didn't take long to receive it after I ordered it. I plan on ordering more trains in the near future for him to have.
on September 9, 2013
My Grandson Nicholas wanted this particular Thomas train for his birthday, I couldn't find it anywhere...but alas Amazon not only had it but it was the company that made all his other trains which is learning curve.
on January 17, 2012
We have been looking for a wooden Edward for quite some time. "Santa" found him on Amazon and my son is so thrilled to have him. As with all wooden Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise, Edward is well made. No complaints.
on June 3, 2011
This was a gift for a 4 Y/O and his face just lit up when he opened it. It is a great quality toy that is designed to last. The other cheap plastic and die-cast metal toys may be cheaper but they will not last as long. Spend a little more money to get something that will last. This one also fits the tracks of Brio and Thomas and friends. The metal and plastic trains have their wheels too close and don't fit on the tracks.
on May 12, 2010
I bought this train for my nephew who fell in love with Thomas a long time ago. Although he is older now and has moved on to other things, his younger sister is more that happy to play with them. They are extremely sturdy as they are made of wood and they aren't cheap, so I think that even after they no longer want to play with them, I'll hold onto them for the next generation.
on August 4, 2011
This engine is a very durable addition to our wooden railway set. My two-year old son knows all the engines and even their duties and searches for each one to role play with every day. Very glad to have purchased this through Amazon, another great find!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.