Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on December 27, 2010
My son is really into Thomas the train and friends. This is the wooden Henry that runs on the wooden tracks. I've learned through trial and error about the sizes of the trains and what tracks they run on. This train can run on both the gray tracks and the wooden tracks. The train itself is wooden and very durable.
on January 13, 2014
I would give this item no stars if it allowed me to and then still right a review. I ordered this train (along with many others on amazon) and had them delivered to my parents in Australia where we were going for Christmas. You can imagine my surprise, and anger, at opening the amazon box to find that this train was a fake. It wasn't boxed, it came loose in a plastic bag, had a terrible paint job and the wheels were cracked. It is a complete fake and it is outrageous that Amazon are listing them and allowing them to be sold at all. I ended up having to buy an authentic one from a store...do not buy from this seller! If I could upload photos to show you how rubbish the train I received was, I would. Shop elsewhere!
on March 29, 2013
The rating I chose was because the product was just as the seller said it was. I was very pleased with my purchase. I will buy from this seller again in the future. the product was in very good condition and my great grandson plays with it every day. He is crazy about Thomas the Train and I hope to purchase other train items soon. Thank you to my seller for such a fun product!!!!
on August 29, 2011
If you have a boy that loves trains and cars this is a great toy. My son loves to play with Henry. It's great to see that he has an imagination.
on January 21, 2013
My nephew loved his thomas and friends toys, everyday I see him he is still playing with them. I Cant complain!!!!!!
on January 9, 2013
The train set was missing both Gordon and Henry. With the help of Amazon and Santa we were able to fulfill the wish list. This company makes a wonderful quality toy and it arrived in plenty of time.
on January 2, 2015
All Thomas wooden railway items are great. They hold up to years of use by kids. We've had ours for over five years and not only has the Thomas Train table held up but all the track and trains. I definitely recommend for anyone in the market for train sets. You pay for what you get. Love Thomas wooden railway items.
on April 10, 2013
Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - Henry the Green Engine --- arrived on time and grandkids have been playing with all engines for more than a year and having so much fun with the whole set
on January 31, 2013
This is the same engine you would buy at Toys 'R Us or Target, etc. Fits great on the wooden track set we have and is holding up to both a 4 year old's and 1 year old's playtime.
on March 17, 2013
My kids love it and so do I. Great toy. Kept the original package so I can repack the ones that will survive the kids. I imagine that their kids will enjoy as much as they do.