Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 1000ct|Change

Showing 1-10 of 219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 242 reviews
on March 17, 2017
Local home improvement stores have these selling for $5 more per box so with a major wood floor installation project approaching, we decided to load up on these before the price changes.
on March 4, 2017
Used with my Bostitch gun and worked flawlessly. Small box actually does a lot of flooring
on February 1, 2016
Do NOT buy these. We are installing 2.25 inch white oak flooring as I type this and if we miss ever so slightly on the flooring nailer, the nail will stick out. Why is this a Bostitch problem? Unlike the nails used in the original '51 construction, these are VERY malleable and have a very easy snap off point. This means ripping out a single nail is next to impossible because it bends easily like a staple.

I thought all of the positive reviews were accurate and I'm sure they are if you never make a mistake. If the nail head adjusts or the alignment of the shaft is off, these are a nightmare to work with.

We have worked with one Amazon FLN200 and the same purchased from Lowes and I'll do everything possible to find a stronger product next time.

Good luck.
on March 17, 2017
worked great
on December 23, 2012
What can I say, they are nails. They don't cause problems with my bostitch floor nailer and most are in full sleeves.
on March 24, 2017
Received product open and cartridge style nails spill and broke
review image
on November 29, 2015
Shipped same day I ordered!! Exactly what I wanted
on October 5, 2013
Less than I week ago I received two boxes of these nails in perfect condition! Maybe I got lucky on the packing, but now I discover that Amazon won't ship them due to customer complaints. What's the deal?
As for the product, I've always had good luck with these Bostitch hardwood flooring nails. Our local sorry big box hardware store stopped carrying this quality brand, and substituted some sino-shabby brand. I don't have to tell anyone who has put in all the time and labor to install a "real" 3/4" hardwood floor how minor the cost of nails is. And how critical they are to your project.
Maybe the cut-rate brand is just as good - but I'm not about to risk my project!
As for packing the nails - not rocket science. The little boxes are quite heavy and need to be immobilized in the packing. If they bounce around inside a bigger shipping box the nail strips will obviously separate and disintegrate. Based on some of the (many) items I get from Amazon, I wonder if they provide any sort of training to their packing staff.
But please start selling them again - wrap them in copies of the Washington Post and solve two problems! The price is very good - as evidence by the exhorbitant alternate price now in effect.

Update: 10/12/13: I ordered another box of nails and they came all broken up! :( Evidently Amazon did not listen to my sage advice about "immobilizing" the box of nails in the shipping box. There was a 2" gap at the end of the nail box, the end blew open, and the nails fell out and the strips got broken into 1/3rds or so. At the very least, Amazon, wrap the nail box tight so it won't fall apart during shipping. It is only cheap cardboard!!
on March 13, 2015
when i open it. It's like this.
review image review image
on March 25, 2014
I should have known better as several reviewers mentioned the same problem, but I tried it anyway. My package arrived completely busted within the shipping box, with all nails ripped from their strips. I used it anyway, only because I needed it that day. Next time, I'll go to Lowes.