Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on October 5, 2013
Less than I week ago I received two boxes of these nails in perfect condition! Maybe I got lucky on the packing, but now I discover that Amazon won't ship them due to customer complaints. What's the deal?
As for the product, I've always had good luck with these Bostitch hardwood flooring nails. Our local sorry big box hardware store stopped carrying this quality brand, and substituted some sino-shabby brand. I don't have to tell anyone who has put in all the time and labor to install a "real" 3/4" hardwood floor how minor the cost of nails is. And how critical they are to your project.
Maybe the cut-rate brand is just as good - but I'm not about to risk my project!
As for packing the nails - not rocket science. The little boxes are quite heavy and need to be immobilized in the packing. If they bounce around inside a bigger shipping box the nail strips will obviously separate and disintegrate. Based on some of the (many) items I get from Amazon, I wonder if they provide any sort of training to their packing staff.
But please start selling them again - wrap them in copies of the Washington Post and solve two problems! The price is very good - as evidence by the exhorbitant alternate price now in effect.

Update: 10/12/13: I ordered another box of nails and they came all broken up! :( Evidently Amazon did not listen to my sage advice about "immobilizing" the box of nails in the shipping box. There was a 2" gap at the end of the nail box, the end blew open, and the nails fell out and the strips got broken into 1/3rds or so. At the very least, Amazon, wrap the nail box tight so it won't fall apart during shipping. It is only cheap cardboard!!
on March 13, 2015
when i open it. It's like this.
review image review image
on February 7, 2016
Don't buy these nails through the mail. The shipping handlers make sure the rails are completely broken apart by the time they reach you. I did not lower the rating because the nails still worked great you just have to load 1/4 rail pieces and you end up with a lot of wasted nails
on September 11, 2016
These were the right nail for our nailer and flooring. They arrived intact and worked perfectly. We didn't have any issues with jamming
As an online shopper I rely heavily on reviews left by others when trying to decide what to buy so I try to leave useful reviews for those products that I feel strongly about. Please let me know if you find my review helpful. Thanks so much!
on May 3, 2017
I have used these nails to so the floor in my house. I love how durable they are. I ordered a box from amazon to finosh the last room of my house. The box came with rows of nails broken off. For the most part it was not a big deal. I would use the smaller section then put more in when done. My pneumatic nailer spits the last nail out when the nails are out, so I wasted about 15 nails having to use the smaller pieces.
on December 21, 2016
Working as well as the Porta-nails. Used in a Bostitch BTFP12569 2-in-1 Flooring Nailer with zero issues. These are slightly thicker overall than the Porta-nails with a square end versus the rounded end of the Porta-nails, same length though. Both brands worked equally well. I would recommend either. Ordered a single 1000 nail pack with 2-3 loose nails and one separated rail.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 9, 2017
There was a lot of conversation out there that these nails come in as lose nails, etc; I got least 18000 of them to do a 4200 sq ft home in hardwood; my hardwood guy tried the staples and it was cracking the hardwood, they told me to get these nails, I did, and I got to say, they work great; its got the little bites that grab onto the subfloor and wont budge; I had a great experience with these nails. Hope this helps anyone that is considering buying the nails.
on April 4, 2017
I was looking for FLN200 Nails and Amazon had it at lowest price. The outer box seems to be little old, but all 5 x 1000 individual boxes are all intact. Quality of Nails is awesome. I used the nails with Bostich Hardwood Nailer and not even 1 misfired. I did have some partial installed nails due to loss of pressure though. Advice : DO NOT TRY TO PULL OUT THE NAIL IF INSTALLED HALF WAY. Use pliers or hammer sideways back and forth. The nail eventually breaks at the stem. Before breaking the nail, also shoot another nail about an inch away on either side.
on February 2, 2017
Box came undamaged but the strips were not together. Still usable but not as convenient to just drop one strip in.
on February 2, 2016
This is a great product. Worked well for solid oak floor installation. Went through my Grizzly nailer without missing a beat. The only problem was, once again, amazon packaging for shipping. The box arrived broken open inside a huge shipping box. The strips of nails were broken in to small small strips. A headache to load, but worked well in spite of that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.