Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on April 15, 2017
Without any reservation I give this nail gun five stars. I have been using it for over one year and have driven thousands of nails through it. Not ever did I have a nail jamb or misfire. Never a problem of any kind. This is a wonderful nail gun; much better than I had expected. Next time I need a nail gun of any size, I will look at Bostitch first.
on April 23, 2017
I've been using Bostitch nail guns for over 30 yrs. This is the third finish nailer I've bought. They last a long time if you take care of them. Very nice features. The front pulls open to remove any jammed nails. LED light & belt clip. Interior & exterior nailing. I use it to install smaller pieces of concrete siding with stainless steel finish nails.
on June 14, 2017
I was amazed at how light this was. We used it to install a hardwood floor and it shot the 2" nails very easily. It came with several rubber tips and one of them fit the hardwood floor tongue very well.
on December 13, 2013
Never had a Finish Nailer or any kind of nail gun before. Bought this and an air compressor to put in a Bamboo engineered floor in our sunroom. Came out beautiful. Will happily use this for many more projects. It isnt always the best tool for the job only because it has a specific range of nail-size it can take. Therefore we have run into situations where we wanted a shorter or longer nail for some of our renovations and projects.
on August 25, 2016
This is a good, solid, nailer by a premier company - you get everything you would expect in this.

There are several "heads" for the nailer, to insure you put the nail where you need to. I've put a couple of hundred Bostitch nails through this nailer and have not had any jams. Pay particular attention to the pressure, as it will throw a nail too deep into your trim or whatever you use it for. Properly adjusted and tested on scrap wood, you will get nail after nail exactly as you want it. I cannot opine on longevity, but Bostitch has a great reputation.
on May 26, 2014
First off I'm a finish carpenter and use one every day. I gave the older series 62 5 stars but the newer model stinks! One of mine went down and had to get a backup locally. The newer model has lots of frills that I don't need or want! Worst of all you can't nail into an inside corner of base or crown and set the nail. The new nosepiece design only allows nails to be set with the trip held square to the work piece. It's made now to draw homeowners instead of craftsmen? Big mistake on Bostitch's part? They had and excelllent tool and screwed it up! I'm thinking of shopping for older series used for my next backup!
on November 12, 2014
I love this gun. I've used it around the house to do light and medium duty work and it performs flawlessly. Setting the adjustable depth gauge for the nail head height takes a little trial and error, but the gun is absolutely outstanding. The range of size of nail this thing can handle allows it to do most of anything the average weekend warrior will throw at it.

It's well make and performs beautifully. I paired it with a Bostitch trim air compressor and neither have let me down.
on May 29, 2013
I bought a Senco SFNII from my brother in 1975 for $300. It has been like an old friend since. 1000's of nails, miles of trim later, I was trying to use it to nail 4/4 Hardietrim onto my house. It was having a hard time, causing me more heartache than I wanted. I went shopping on Amazon for a replacement, since the repair shop said it would be 2-3 weeks before I would get it back. 2 days later, UPS delivered this new gun to my door. What a fantastic tool!! The nails went right into the Hardietrim, the gun itself is at least half as heavy, and the price is 1/2 what I paid for the gun I replaced, 38 years prior. Amazing!! Great gun at a very fair price. I now have two trim guns, but a new best friend.
on May 18, 2017
Works great. Very light!!
on June 2, 2015
The nailer is just what I wanted. Has many nice features which are extremely useful, and the oil free design is great for someone who is only an occasional user. One minor issue I had is that I often had trouble getting the gun to fire initially. I know it was operator error, but after reading the instructions, I'm still puzzled why it didn't fire. Eventually it did, and worked well thereafter.