Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 583 reviews
on November 20, 2015
I recently purchased this for my grandson for his birthday.
The item came in very quick. Was easy to put together. Simple instructions with illustrations. Took me about 30 minutes, only because the tires can be a little difficult to snap on. I purchased this item because I had purchased one in the past for my son and he loved it. Hoping that my grandson will love it as much as my son did. Great for children starting to learn how to walk, those that are holding on to objects to walk. It also converts into a riding toy. So you get 2 toys in 1. Box recommends for children 9+ months.
on September 7, 2009
I bought this for my 8 month old who was just starting to show signs of walking readiness and I was a little concerned due to some of the negative reviews but still decided to take a risk since it seemed to have more bang for the buck (since it also is a ride-on). I am so pleased that I did!

My daughter loves it and was able to use it rather well right from the start! I have wood laminate floors and I was worried it would take off like a shot but that has never been a problem. She can just as easily control it on the laminate as she can the carpet. She has also never had a problem with the design of the wheels (others mentioned it being awkward).

It easily transforms from one style to the other and assembled easily.

When it is in the ride-on mode it sits low enough that after the first couple of tries she could easily get herself on and off without me worrying about spills. And since it can hold up to 40 pounds my 4 year old can also ride around on it when he gets the whim.

Overall I can find no fault with this toy and highly recommend it.
on June 18, 2016
I bought this for my 1 year old nephew for his birthday. It's simple but my nephew loves it. I got it for him cuz he is a little timid when it comes to walking so this works as a walker for him. The great part is that once he learns to walk, he can just use it as a ride on toy. 2 in 1 is always great!
on April 26, 2017
Daughter loves it.
Works and better than the old walkers...teaching them how to walk
on July 11, 2012
Bought this for my grandson when he was just starting to walk at around 10 months, he's 1 now. While the toy itself is brightly colored and has some movable parts he didn't stay engaged with it for too long.

As a walker it works decently, although it moves a bit unsteady for babies/infants who are just starting out. Now that my grandson is older we have tried letting him use it as a riding toy but he can only effectively sit on it and that's only after you set him on it. The seat part in the back is too wide for him to swing his leg over and the antenna and the other toy (on the back) also make getting on it by himself a task. Getting off is a whole other disaster waiting to happen for the same reason that he couldn't get on.

Overall I would not say that this product is a recommended buy it looks cute but it's just not functional, it can be pushed pulled and otherwise dragged but that's not it's purpose. my grandson has more fun flipping it over than actually trying to ride it or push it.
on October 16, 2012
I ordered this item for my daughter's 1st birthday. It arrived 4 days after I placed the order and was pretty easy to assemble (and I hate assembling anything!) I had my doubts about the durability of the walker but it turns out to be a very well constructed unit. My daughter had her initial couple of tumbles while attempting to stand and push the unit around in walker mode but she quickly settled in and got comfortable moving with it. One word of advice though, do not use this toy on anything other than a carpeted floor! On hardwood or tiles, the wheels prove very slick and the walker just scoots out from under their grip leads to numerous and successive falls. Keep it on a carpeted surface and it's all good!
on August 9, 2017
Gift. Don't know if they liked it. Sort of pricey for what you get.
on May 12, 2008
I bought this for my 7 month old, and she loves it. Its the same as the one used in one of our Mommy and me classes, and since all the babies love to ride on it, its hard for her to get enough time on it, so we bought one for home. She hasn't used the stand and push option yet, but she enjoys sitting and getting pushed around on it. We've had it for a little over a month, and the older she gets, the more she enjoys. I suggest getting it sooner then later, as it is pretty small, and I doubt she will be able to use after she's 15 months old.
on August 15, 2017
Not quite enough space for walking behind quickly/easily
on May 25, 2015
Bought this same product for my daughter six years ago and the quality was so much higher. This walk and roll is ok when in the car position, but very unstable in the standing position. Super disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.