Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,357 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,494 reviews
on March 13, 2017
I liked the movie and feel it holds it's own when it comes to a remake. I only bought this movie because of the price and I wanted to add it to my digital collection. Problem is the so called digital copy is nothing more then a copy on a disc which you have to "copy" to you computer and it doesn't come with a UV digital copy which pretty much makes this disc completely useless! Only the second time I've ever come across this outdated technology and the first time was a good couple of years ago. Wish Amazon would get better at listed what digital version it is and if the disc's actually have a digital copy with them. I just seem better of going to that "other" store to get the instawatch version that comes with them.
on December 9, 2012
I rented this version of "Miracle On 34th Street" to watch on my Roku with my grand-daughter. She is 5 years old and this was the first time she had ever watch it. She found it to be the same as I have always have every single time I've watch it, . .absolute nothing short of wonderful! This is one "newer" remake of an older classic that I actually believe is better than the original-which I love the original too. If you are going to watch this movie go ahead, spend a little extra and get it in the HD version, you won't be sorry that you did. Anyways, Merry Christmas to one and all, and Happy Holidays.
on March 13, 2017
This is a great holiday classic! The digital copy requires that you insert the disc into a computer so I haven't been able to try it yet. Still worth it!
on December 29, 2016
Richard Attenborough is fantastic in this, & I like that the opening costumes made it feel like the same time as the original....But I prefer the original.
on June 5, 2015
I usually prefer originals, but this is an adorable remake. Mara Wilson is adorable, and the all of the cast members give great performances. An excellent addition to any holiday movie collection.
on December 19, 2016
The 1947 version remains the classic! This version tries too hard and fails.
on December 14, 2016
Great Movie with a great message! For kids of all ages.
on January 11, 2017
Pleased with service and movie. Thank you.
on March 6, 2017