Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scotch Magic Tape with Dispenser, 3/4 x 650 Inches (122)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

94%

Works really great and is pretty darn transparent when placed on most surfaces.

Besides the obvious and because the other reviewers already gave so much information, I'll focus on why I like this product so much... it's because my 5 and 3 year old kids can MUCH MORE easily use this than the large dispenser devices and the prior design where the little indentation was not there at the bottom. When the kids hold this, it really stays put rather than squirm around in their hands. So this is a big plus. Well done Scotch brand!

Also, keep reusing this and just buy the refill packs. Saves more than 50%, may close to 70% depending on what price you pay for the refills.
on April 13, 2015
I like Magic Tape for taping up notes, to do lists, etc. on the wall of my home office as I can easily remove them without the tape damaging the paint or leaving an adhesive mess behind afterward. It's also handy for taping temporary notes to the front door for delivery people,as it does not damage the wood there either. I would not use it for something needing something more permanent, such as packing a package for mailing, as the tape is too easily removed, so no reliable for that use.
on June 19, 2013
This stuff is famious for doing the job. It's easy to cut without getting stuck to itself. It's the backbone of the Scotch tape line. The problem was it came [and still does] on small rolls that my wife would "barrow' and when I found it again the dispenser was empty. With it's larger capasity [650 inches] there's a good chance [but no promise] that some tape will be there. The replaceable dispenser is also alittle larger making it easier to spot when I'm hunting for it. Every other manufacturer makes a copy but get the original that is still the #1 package wrap and general use tape out here, bar none
on January 15, 2014
Every now and again I get a cheap store brand of tape and I regret it. I always go back to scotch. Nothing sticks better or is as sturdy. And when using over the labels it leaves the label readable...cheap store/generic brands are fuzzy and hard to read thru. One name brand I will never leave.
on August 7, 2013
I ordered some Scotch Magic Tape to be sent to a friend visiting the US, to bring back to Brazil for me (it's about 4x more expensive here, and the me-toos are horrible quality.) Amazon asked me to review my purchase. Well, it MAGIC, FFS. What better recommendation could there BE?
on February 23, 2015
Scotch Magic Tape. Its the best. This stuff ssticks great, peels off if you need it to, and sticks again. Not to mention the invisible thing. Simply put, its the best office/household tape to be had.
on June 5, 2014
Everyone knows Scotch Magic Tape so the only thing I can address is the price. I'm happy that I have a significant back-stash of tape now at a great price.
on May 14, 2014
Scotch is the best, and the only one to buy. If you notice most reviews will agree. I use it to pack items to mail. Very easy to use, and inexpensive.
on December 26, 2012
Best thing to use for wrapping presents. Holds well with just a small amount, doesn't come unstuck. Tears off easier than cheaper brands.
on May 10, 2014
Scotch products are always good. I find this magic tape very useful. I can write on it or remove it any time.