Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 529 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 594 reviews
on March 6, 2017
has helped my 6 year old with her addiction and subtraction. Especially because she runs out of fingers to count. This has also helped her start to figure out counting by fives and tens. I really think this is a must for any kid.
on October 22, 2016
This abacus is of great quality wood. The beads move effortless from side to side. The only thing that would make this abacus a 5 star is if there was a stand to hold it up better. It can stand easy on a flat surface, but any movement or a softer surface and it falls over. My little pushes it over and then sits on it to play with it because it falls each time he moves a bead over.
on May 13, 2017
I keep this at my house to help with math homework for my Grand-kids. They love it. At first it was a little difficult for them to grasp the concept of ones, tens hundreds etc. but they got it and it works perfect. This math tool is made well, has nice colors and has made homework a lot easier. Melissa & Doug products are a bit more expensive but in the end generally last a long time.
on January 18, 2015
A Christmas present for a 7yr old and 11yr old. I wanted to teach my children basic Math concepts. This is an amazing tool. I have never used one and am learning to use it as well. Much more difficult than I thought it would be. It comes with basic instructions. We have been using YouTube to get more out of it. Hopefully my children will expand upon their ability to think and better incorporate different Math concepts.
on March 27, 2017
This is perfect for my daughter. She is in kindergarten and is learning addition and subtraction and this has been a huge help. She is such a visual learner so this was great for her.
on November 21, 2016
I use this for keeping track of the number of times I climb a flight of stairs each day for exercise. They are perfect for this task. I know that is not the purpose of the abacus, but it certainly works well for the job. My goal is 40 flights a day, and this makes it much easier to keep track. It appears to be well made and sturdy enough for regular use.
on December 27, 2016
Excellent for my ASD students !!
on May 24, 2017
Purchased this to practice counting with my son and so far, it's been a hit with the younger kids. They love to watch the beads spin around. Amazing quality, which is what you can expect from M&D. Would definitely purchase again and recommend
on November 18, 2016
Love to use this to support my students in the resource classroom. My students are diverse learners and need the concrete support. I labeled one side of the abacus counting up by 10s and it really helps my students to see how many are there.
on March 12, 2017
Bought it as a gift, really helped my 5 year old nephew who had been struggling in math...He's doing very well in math now..helped him to grasp the math concept