Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on November 27, 2013
There just is no other tape that can compare to or compete with Scotch Magic Tape. There are certain brands that are the best in their categories, in my mind, like Kleenex, Bounty paper towels, etc., and in the tape category Scotch has always been the very best one. I like the way it just disappears into whatever you put it onto, such as the back of an envelope to seal it. When I tear up something by mistake, there is nothing better than Scotch Magic Tape to be able to attach the pieces back together with. The paper is almost as good as new with the Scotch tape.
on December 12, 2015
I don't know why they continue to make this tape and that SOMEHOW I continue to purchase it. I'd really like to know why they call it magic. Possibly because consumers continue to purchase it? Stick with Scotch transparent. Same brand, except the transparent tape actually works.
on December 4, 2015
I thought it would be far easier using this tape in a dispenser to tape shipping labels to inexpensive packages I sell during the holidays. But the tape ran out far too fast to justify the expense. It's better to just buy a giant roll and cut it with your teeth.
on May 8, 2016
magic tape, gotta love it, from the olden days of the original cut and paste artwork, yes I really did manual cut and paste in the horse and buggy days of course - still love the stuff today
on November 6, 2013
This tape works just fine for everything I use it on. I bought two of them, instead of just one, and, with 800 inches each, I should never have to buy any for the rest of my life!
on March 3, 2016
Not very sticky and too thin. I'm disappointed in Scotch, as I've bought much better products from them over the years.
on September 20, 2014
I use the 1/2 inch tape to make sure envelopes stay sealed. I haven't unrolled it to verify that it is 800 inches.
on January 8, 2014
Scotch tape is the only brand of tape I will buy. An excellent company that still makes their product IN THE USA!
on May 18, 2015
I only use scotch brand tape because it's high quality always
on February 14, 2016
Smaller than I expected but OK product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.