Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2015
Gosh, this was cheap on Amazon. Who needs more than 3 colors for a dry erase board full of to-do's or honey-do's anyway? We received 5 colors, a small bottle of cleaner and an eraser that was so light it must be made of styrofoam. These fine point pens are great for writing anything on a medium or small dry-erase board. The chisel tips are so fat that you need more space - such as on presentation boards or in the classroom. Since we bought a new board, we have used these pens and they all write extremely well and fairly true to color (green is always the worst - sort of a light minty color). The bottle of fluid hasn't been used yet, but the eraser is so light I thought it must be a freebie, but I think Expo was serious! Anyway, for the near Add-On Item price, this was the real deal at a fraction of the cost, so for that, it gets five stars.
2 helpful votes
on October 2, 2014
It works and does it's job.

PROS:
Pens are really smooth, easy to write with
Don't dry up after long periods inbetween use
Cleaner works well

CONS:
Eraser is junk. Paper towels are much better
Pens will stain white board if the ink is left on the board for long periods of time. Even with cleaning solution it takes a long time to remove.

Overall, it's a good set. Nice for office or home use.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 20, 2016
Expo has always made great whiteboard tools. These markers are the perfect size. They are not too big so I am able to write a lot on my mid-size whiteboard in my home office, but they are not too small so that that what's written can't be read from distance. They do not dry out like some of the cheaper ones do. The whiteboard is very easy to clean when using these markers. The set comes with cleaning fluid, but these markers are so good that I have only ever needed to use the eraser to clean the board - including some stuff that had been written on the board and been on it for many, many months. If you want the best - go with EXPO.
on February 24, 2017
This is a great marker set for a white board. It comes with 2 black, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green marker. It also has a eraser and some type of spray that helps cleaning the board better when removing the marker colors off of it. The only reason i gave this 4 star is because one of the 2 black markers does not come out black all the good on the board like it is out of ink or something. However since there was two black markers and one worked well i was not to upset up it anyways. overall it is a good set and i would recommend it.
on July 21, 2016
These markers worked great on a white board! The are fine enough to easily write with, but not too fine that people in the back of the room can't read it. They have a minor odor to them, but nothing overpowering. I have used them multiple times and have had no issue with the markers drying out. Just be sure to cap them whenever you aren't using them. The included eraser and cleaner spray was a nice added bonus, and both have worked well. Price wise, Amazon is very comparable to local retailers in my area, and the Prime shipping made it much more convenient for me. I would recommend these markers!
on April 19, 2012
I bought these low-odor markers mainly for the reason that I started to get dizzy when I breathed in too much of the toxin odor from a regular Expo dry-erase marker. If you put these low-odor markers 2 inches in front of your nose and gave them a big sniff, you can certainly smell them. However, if you just use the markers like a regular person, then you won't smell the terrible odor when you write on the board. So, I would say it is a pass for my sniff test.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 12, 2017
It's hard to say how well these perform, since I'm pretty sure my staining problem is because I bought a cheap whiteboard -- which was really just a laminated piece of paper. The eraser works hard, and even on the cheap surface, the black ink comes off completely. The cleaning solution seems pretty weak but again, that might be the problem of the surface. (It did help get a nasty turmeric-based broth stain off my shirt, for which I am eternally grateful!)
on February 2, 2015
What do you say about something like this? You write with them, then you erase it... what else is there to say? They work for what I bought them for (which was to write on my dry erase slate). I have no problems with them.

They don't leave residue or run dry... I mean, they aren't good for jamming up your nose and running around screaming, "I am an alien. I will dry erase you to death!" As much as that sounds, they aren't very good for that purpose... they just fall out of your nose. If they don't fall out, you might need to go to the hospital, because that would mean you punctured a hole somewhere in your nose just so they could stay... that's not a very smart thing to do. No, don't do that. Go watch Dr Who instead and pretend they are your sonic pens or something.
on January 15, 2013
Bought this for dry-erase calendar in our kitchen. No smell and easy to write with the thinner tip markers. Black for holidays, birthdays, etc. Blue for my activities, red for my wife's, green for both. Eraser works great. If you use the spray cleaner do not use the eraser to wipe away, rather paper towels.
34 helpful votes
35 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 19, 2017
These aren't the best but they will get the job done. The eraser feels cheap in my opinion. It takes a little tlc to remove marks. Also the males aren't that dark in the 1st place.

I use it on my Pottery Barn dry erase calendar and it has to be scrubbed almost and the marks don't show up that well. The eraser will probably not LAST that long.

Thanks for reading, hope it helped!!