Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 14, 2015
I have ten years of serious restaurant experience. I've been using this set of cookware since January 2015. I bought it knowing I was going to let the copper discolor to the beautiful patina that it is today, and essentially the price you pay is for the copper coating. You could buy an equally durable set of cookware for much cheaper at any restaurant supply store. Bar Keepers friend is my absolute best friend, it gets every little piece out, even around the bolts. It polishes the outside back to the original color should I want it that way. My cookware came with shipping stains, which others have been upset about, but honestly Bar Keepers Friend makes it look exactly like the picture you see. Previous commenters have also suggested not pouring salt into them before the liquid is boiling. I have on occasion, first on accident and later out of spite (because what kind of cookware can't withstand salt) and I just wanted to report that I've never had a single salt-pitting incident. All the lids fit perfectly.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2016
So I spent all this time making a video and then realized I couldn't post a video - fail! All I wanted to do was ease people's minds about the spots right out of the box!

I had read the reviews, I was worried I would order the pots and there would be spots/defects right of the box, but I also read that bar keepers friend cleaned the pots so I bought it at the same time as I bought the pots.

Sure enough, ALL of my pots came with these spots right out of the box. The box was ridiculously overpacked (3 outer boxes for the whole set and then a box and plastic around each individual part - lol - so not shipping damage). But before I panicked, I got out bar keepers friend, put it on a sponge with some cold water, and went to work on the spots. To my surprise, it was no work at all... the spots came right out!

I waited FOREVER to buy these pots because I was so concerned about the reviews but I'm happy I went ahead and bought them anyways :) I got them for $200 on Black Friday and that price for copper pots just CANNOT be beat!

Haven't used them yet, so can't speak to the other negative reviews, but I'll update this review and the rating I assigned once I get to using them. Hope this helps!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 11, 2018
Love these pans. First off they are beautiful. I had to get used to cooking on stainless because I had cheap non stick pans before. The key was to start at a lower heat. They heat evenly every time. They are easy to maintain as well. Just a sprinkle of Batman’s friend every few weeks with a wet sponge, and they look like new! They are also really pretty with natural patina.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 13, 2017
These pots and pans are not worth paying extra for. The copper exterior isn't actually copper. It's only a copper finish which deteriorates and looks horrible after just one use. The pots and pans do cook well, but I would have been more satisfied by purchasing the stainless steel pots and pans for the lower price they are sold at.

**UPDATE**

I love them now. I bought some barkeeper's friend and cleaned them and the discoloration went away and they're all beautifully copper again. No longer regret buying these.
on November 6, 2015
great, beautiful, read directions prior to use,and you will have a lifetime of enjoyable use.Well worth the money.Home chef and foodie.Judy
on January 4, 2017
Fast shipping and a great price. Wonderful product also. They were a gift for my wife and she loves them.
on January 15, 2017
Good buy
on January 13, 2015
I *love* these pans. They are gorgeous to look at and the food just slides right out of them as you cook. I haven't had such nice cookware before and I'm really happy I invested in them.
on May 12, 2013
This product was a good price and I have only used the pan, but it cooks amazing. I was undecided because of the reviews on here about discoloring. but they clean up nice nothing like the review on here.
on January 11, 2015
Beautiful and well made. Also it's much easier to care for than I first anticipated. Looking forward to adding to the collection.