Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2017
This catfood may get a bad rap from many hipsters. "Oh, they pay the vets to use the food..." "Oh, it's not healthy like raw foods..." "Oh it's all dry kibble..." "Oh, it's junk food that's only one step above the other crud you get at the pet store..."

Um, people, it's good food. Period. Fur is healthier with this than with any other kibble you'd find at any regular pet store. The stools are also healthier. The cats are more energetic. They also LIKE to eat this food unlike some more expensive raw kibble. And best of all, since it's dry, it has a long shelf life so I don't have to worry about bacteria growing all over it like with raw food. Oh, did I mention, there are no really good raw kibble brands out there. Yeah, you heard me right. They may seem good, but they will change the composition on you frequently. Hill's Science has kept their products consistent for years, and will never change it unless they release a new kind of food. Simple as that. They are trustworthy, and you know what you're getting. I'd say the only other thing better than this is to make your own food for the cats... But do you really want to spend over half an hour a day doing that for your cats on top of what you cook everyday for yourselves? Admit it. You barely ever want to do it for yourself to begin with.

Oh, and besides, if they really do pay vets exorbitant amounts of money to stock the food in the clinics, do you really think EVERY vet would not have the scruples to carry anything different instead of carrying food that isn't good for the animals? Think about it.
on November 4, 2017
I have used this product for over twenty years. So far all my cats have been long lived (with exceptions that had nothing to do with diet). Their coats are exceptionally smooth and soft even with a couple of quite ancient cats. Science diet makes specialty foods for various reasons. Since I always have a variety of cats feeding them individually is a problem for me. I know this product and their kitten food are wonderful. I haven't met a cat yet who doesn't eat it.
on October 5, 2016
I love this product, and Amazon is the cheapest place we can find Science Diet. My cat is a finicky water and was started on Science Diet when she was in a shelter. We tried to change her food to a healthier brand, and she literally tried to starve herself. It's a cat food, so I can't say much about it, other than the product is consistent from month to month, and I've never had any issues receiving the product on time.
on May 27, 2017
This is the only cat food my cat will eat, unfortunately. I like that it can be delivered and the price is right most of the time. I would have given it 5 stars except for the price that is not always the same. And over time it has increased more than I would like. I guess he likes it so I will continue to buy it.
on October 31, 2016
My 2 cats love this food and the vet recommended it. I have 2 Bengal cats and they're known for sensitive stomachs. A few other brands made them puke or their excrement smelled bad. This brand did neither and they maintain a healthy weight. They have been eating Hill's for a year now and it's also made a beautiful difference in their fur!
on November 16, 2016
I believe it is from this quality food. My cat is of healthy weight and no health problems. I free feed her via a silo feeder, and she doesn't over eat. There are more of the nutrients available for uptake and less waste in the litterbox. I believe maintaining your pet's health through nutrition management and routine vet visits will give you and your pet many happy years together. And remember to spay or neuter your adopted pet.
on March 8, 2017
We switched our cat to this as his dry food when he turned a year old, per our vet's recommendation. He's an orange tabby, and we've noticed that he can get allergic pretty easily to foods, but this one has worked well for him.
on April 26, 2017
Our youngish cats love it (ages 3-4, female, indoors, spoiled rotten).
on October 29, 2017
this food saved 2 of my cats lives before they were sick throwing up diarrhea the vet said the other dry cat food CONTAINED WAY TOO MUCH JUNK .its poison ...the one that start with the letters F and P
on March 3, 2017
My adult cats have eaten this for years and are healthy, at a healthy weight, and like the food just fine. The vet seems unconcerned at the checkup when she asks us what kind of food they get.