Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on March 26, 2017
Science Diet dog food has always been my dog food of choice. Three little dogs were raised from puppyhood to adulthood on this food. Rarely a Vet bill except for the normal shots. Very healthy and beautiful dogs grew up on this food. However..this last little one who will be 1 year in June, has stopped eating it and won't touch it. I am not sure why. I have tried all sorts of ways of fixing it. I feed both the dry and wet food..in different bowls. He prefers the cats food to his own and I am at a loss as what to do. So..reluctantly I am changing. That being said..I would still highly recommend this dog food as it has served my pets well. I am now looking for a food that will appeal to my little Yorkie..and so far..nothing but the cats food will do..and he CANNOT have that. Wish me luck!
on March 13, 2017
Dogs like it
on August 11, 2016
Super
on March 10, 2017
awesome food for you little pup
on April 1, 2016
My puppy was sick for a while and had to be on wet food. She really enjoyed this and it kept her very healthy. She has grown up nicely on it and I would recommend it to anyone who need a wholesome wet food.
on February 17, 2014
I have always been a Science Diet fan. My puppy loved this chicken flavor entree. I also have an elderly dog that was not wanting to eat anything- until he smelled this chicken formula. He started eating it, and we have been able to move him back to dry food.
on October 10, 2016
My puppy loves this food. We have tried other brands, but he seems to favour the Science Diet over others. I have had relatives use Science Diet for many, many years for their dogs and their dogs loved it as well, more importantly, all of their dogs have had very long lives. We also feed our puppy the science diet dry puppy food.
on October 31, 2016
My picky little chihuahua is in love with this. I have never seen her finish so much of her food before! I mixed this with plain white rice and a little bit of chicken broth, it helps her use the bathroom better too. Will be purchasing in the future again!
on July 18, 2013
I have three dogs so they go through a lot of dog food including dry food. By me ordering this on line, not only does it save me time from going to the pet store as often, but I also save a few dollars per case. I have it set up to receive four cases every month. I think it is going to work out just fine.
on January 26, 2016
Science diet dog food is the only dog food my two chihuahua's will eat. The price was better than the local store and with free shipping from Amazon Prime it was a great bargain and made my life easier because I didn't have to go to the Pet store.