BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2017
The Sharp EL-1801V calculator is an okay printer. I was used to a different model that was larger and faster. I keep the printing off most of the time because it doesn't print as fast as I am inputting the numbers so is very irritating. I will work with it a while until I can afford to purchase the model like I had previously. The calculator works just fine but is much smaller than I expected.
on January 8, 2015
If you're looking for a basic adding machine with a few calculation options, this is great! Not oversized as some are and my hope is this one will last.

Had an old Texas Instruments one that lasted for over 20 years. Bought a Canon MP18DII a little over a year ago and just beyond the 1 year warranty period the keys started entering double digits with some numbers and others didn't register at all. Was very disappointed with that one.

SHARP has always made excellent calculators and adding machines and so far I am thrilled.
` The keys have a good feel
` The digital display is large enough and very clear
` Most of my work as a CPA is on the computer, but an adding machine is a must. This one hits the spot!!
` The 0 and 00 are in the perfect spot for how I have always used a 10-key without having to look.
` The Total key is to the right of the plus + sign which is an absolute must for me!!

All in all it's a great little machine that cost me half as much as the Canon that died in a little over a year!
on September 15, 2016
I love this. I have used various 10 key calculators for work for around 10 years now and I can say this one is my favorite. I recently started working from home and purchased this for that purpose. I have the same model at work but for some reason this one seems a little better. I can say that when you first get a 10 key calculator you need to either read the instructions or do some trial and error because the functions are a little different then a regular calculator. This one was easy to figure out and I didn't feel like I needed an engineering degree to feed the paper. The size is really convenient and doesn't take up too much desk space. As far as a 10 key calculator I'm definitely a fan of this one.
on March 16, 2015
This seems to be a good, quality, machine! I'm sure that I am only using about 2% of it's capacity as a simple totaling machine.. keeping track of the prices of a large series of books. But at least this machine allows me to record the number of each book as well as the price. The fluorescent display.. similar to LEDs but blue/green instead of red is wonderful. So much easier to read than LCDs..!

I was going to take off a star (until I realized that everything is this way any longer) for coming with a user's manual that almost takes a microscope to read and a better mind than mine to understand. C'mon guys.. some of us aren't wired for mathematics or music.. we need simple explanations and examples. If you'd give us that we'd buy more machines from you! And plant some trees, China.. plant some extras and make some paper so that you can make a decent sized manual with larger type.
on September 25, 2017
It meets my needs, just takes some getting used to, due to the different placement of keys and functions that I had on my previous calculator which kicked the bucket after 13 years of dependable service.
on September 23, 2017
Having been used to a heavier faster adding machine I was a bit disappointed with the Sharp EL-1801V. However, I realized it does everything I needit to do, would take less room on my desk and can easily be portable.
on September 14, 2015
Nice sturdy Sharp, as expected. Seems to have more functions than some of the ones I looked at in a local office supply store. The keys have a very nice feel. A great buy for the money. You will need to buy a few rolls of paper, as the tiny roll that comes with it is more for trying the adding machine out, rather than doing a years worth of taxes. I failed to order paper, and was shocked to see how expensive it was in the store. So, order the paper while you are at it.
on October 4, 2017
I bought this on Ausust 10, 2016, in September 2017 it started humming and would not work. Lasted only one year! Would not recommend.
on June 16, 2013
We needed a good portable printing calculator, and we found this one with our favorite Amazon and utilize this item frequently for a variety of reasons, including business and personal, and when preparing certain data for our accountants and the like. And, some of Our Families and Friends also liked this item, so we purchased more along the way from Amazon on their behalf and as far as we know, they and we continue to be pleased with this unit's reliable performance and assistance with all of our calculating tasks, especially when we need a printout for various reasons. This unit screen is easy to read and the keys are easy to use and this unit also has an attractive appearance setting on our desks or work tables or other living spaces. This unit really has suited us just fine and seems to be continuing to perform with reliability day in and day out. Thank you, Amazon. Blessings.
on March 5, 2017
My husband loves the Sharp calculator and uses it as needed. So nice to have a printout that you can read and refer to.