Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

VINE VOICEon July 16, 2010
I am thrilled with these earrings. Mine were G-H color and VS1-2 as described. They are so amazingly sparkly. You can't miss them a mile away. They are big but not so large as to look fake. Can't be more pleased!
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on December 22, 2007
I was looking for some platinum 2 Carat solitaire earrings for my wife, and stumbled upon these on Amazon. I was amazed at the price since they had a 10% off sale at the time. I bought these and surprised my wife with them. She was thrilled to get them. She is so proud of them. The earrings came with a certificate and the quality of the stones are excellent.
12 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.