BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nordic Ware Toaster Oven Pizza/Crisping Sheet
Style Name: Pizza/Crisping Sheet|Change

on September 19, 2017
The "non-stick" on the rack (China-made) is coming off after 2-3 uses. Little black chips of some crap. Not good. I cover mine with Alum foil before I use it. Need to replace it.
Changed my rating to 2 stars. The rack has lost most of the non-stick coating and the rack has a strong rust smell. Tossed it out.
The pans are OK but i bought it to broil on.
Don't buy this one.
on October 4, 2017
I wanted a small tray to bake skinless chicken breasts at 450 degrees for fifteen minutes. I do not know if this will work because it is safe to only 450 degrees and the oven could go higher than my setting. I may have to order a stainless one instead.
made in USA - buy it, use it, buy a set for your friends - this is a nice set i purchased to replace a scratched Nordic Ware pan i had for several years

these are very handy for our household... i take a cake sheet square of parchment paper, fold into quarters, then bake six biscuits at a time - no clean up, no muss, no fuss!
on November 13, 2016
These were a gift so I don't know how well they bake, but the quality looks to be excellent! Nordic products never fail and came before I expected, and were protected from shipping. Love all the pieces, and the lids!
on December 16, 2015
I own this pan and the companion "Toaster Oven Pizza/Crisping Sheet." Mine came packaged together at a specialty cookware store, though I note these items are sold separately here on Amazon and on the Nordic Ware site. These two pans nest inside one another to enable worry-free reheating (or baking) in a compact oven. Use the companion Pizza Crisping sheet alone to reheat a few slices of pizza and it is perfect for crisping up the bottom nicely or if you're worried about cheese dripping in your oven, add this pan underneath it. If you own a Breville Smart Oven (or the like) these two pans are great additions to your collection of compact ovenware.
on March 13, 2014
I originally purchased a shallow pan like the one included in this set to replace the cheap pan that came with my toaster oven, which wasn't even non-stick. I found the shallow pan worked very well and not just in my toaster oven but in my real oven. When people consider cooking and bakeware, I think most of us just think "how large does it need to be?" We don't often think how small we need. No longer did I have to get out an entire cookie sheet just to bake a pot pie, a single chicken breast, or a few frozen egg rolls. This compact pan works well for a variety of uses. The nonstick held up well to heavy use though after about 5 years I chose to buy a replacement, and that was this purchase. My original pan also came with the small grill rack included in this set. I only used it occasionally but it was a nice option to have to lift greasier foods off the tray. I particularly like using it with frozen stuffed chicken breasts or any item that I want to brown somewhat on the bottom. I have not actually used the deeper dish yet but I like having the option available.
on June 7, 2017
Great for my Breville Smart Oven. Smaller than the interior but that allows circulation of the heat. Warning: handwash only but they clean up quickly.
on February 17, 2016
This was exactly what I wanted, a convenient small baking tray when I just want to heat something small like a little roll. It's easy to store and fits on an oven shelf with other items. I couldn't bring myself to give it five stars because it's not special. But it's remarkably impossible to find this Nordic Ware Compact Ovenware Baking Sheet anywhere but Amazon and I was looking for a long time.
on December 9, 2016
Much smaller than I expected--the pan size is a good bit larger than the usable baking space. Would have preferred the pan being flat along edges as it would be much more functional. It being Nordic Ware, I was expecting equal quality (weight, non-warping, etc.) as found in my quarter-sheet pan, but alas, it is not. Still, it does function as it is described--just wish it were a couple inches more baking area on all sides as my Oster toaster oven would easily accommodate that.
on May 26, 2017
I just love the ovenware that goes with the Coleman oven. It is just the right size and all the things I need to cook with. Awesome!!!!