Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on October 31, 2013
Attached four of these to an old library card catalogue and voila! I have a coffee table that rolls everywhere with ease. My son in-law said I could ride my coffee table down the road, but I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon. The wheels are awesome and were delivered right quick-no complaints what-so-ever!
on April 4, 2013
I've used these casters in several projects in my woodworking shop now. The first set I utilized was for an assembly table that was constructed out of 3/4" plywood and the base cabinet is four foot square with top having a six inch overhang on all sides. With weight of the cabinet and the tools that reside within it, the unit is really heavy. I installed the casters five years ago and they have performed flawlessly. Polyurethane casters are great because they do not flat spot when left stationary for long periods of time. The set I just ordered is going to be used for a base under a 60 gallon upright air compressor.
I highly recommend the Steelex casters.
on June 10, 2015
Good castors. I have bought several sets to make an appliance dolly that I have used to move washers, driers, dressers, and a small upright piano. They seem to handle the load. I also bought several sets to add wheels to the storage cabinets in my garage. They seem to be able to handle the rated load and then some without issues. I have had some of these in service for 3 years without any complaints.
on January 15, 2014
These casters are working fine on my large work table which needs to be moved frequently, including over carpet. Unfortunately, the rollers aren't as flat as they appear in the photo and the rather sharp shape causes indentations when moved on the linoleum floor. I'll eventually be changing the floors in this room to a wood look surface and will have to take into consideration the potential for indentations made by the casters.
on February 21, 2015
I used these to replace the lousy ones that came on two roll-around dollies. In my shed I keep metal trash cans full of bird seed and didn't like the way I had to fight the old casters to move the full trash cans around.

Well, these are great. The ease of using these, versus the old ones is like night and day. No struggle anymore to move the seed cans around on the plywood floor on my shed.
on April 9, 2015
These are really great rollers. I put them on a kitchen island that I built which is pretty big and heavy and they work fabulously! They move smooth and don't strain under the weight. They also don't mark the floor in the kitchen, which is the most important part.
on February 25, 2015
Good hard rubber wheels that do the job very well. Coupled with the locking version of these wheels, I can move my woodworking bench around the shop with ease and, once locked down, it stays in place no matter how hard I whack on it.

I have several other pieces of equipment that I'll be using these for in the near future.
on March 26, 2014
Very beefy construction and quiet solid rolling. Obviously capable of bearing their rated weight. But when locked, they do wiggle a bit. Not rock solid. And the polyurethane will slide on a smooth floor when locked, not much grip.
on November 29, 2014
Very happy with these casters. Bought swivel like these, locking swivel, and fixed. All work well. Appear very well made and should last! Have bought more than once. I have made all of my wood shop workstations on casters and these are what I have used. Roll easily on the soft tile flooring I installed over the concrete floor. A pleasure to use.
on July 17, 2013
I have two sets of four of the three inch wheels and one of the four inch. They roll great over my wood floor and carpet without leaving any marks. They are sturdy, look good, and easy to install. Best product that I've ever owned that was built in China. Appear to be made well enough to last a long time.