Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on April 24, 2017
While the cheese does taste good. Find it from somewhere else. First off imagine opening a box to find a takeout box crumpled and poorly taped together... looks like it was assembled in someone's basement. Then opening the Styrofoam takeout container, I find 2 packages of old croc sharp cheddar and extra sharp chedder (both from Australia) that i can buy from the local grocery for $5-6 each. Then a section of a block of cheese with part of the wrapper on it and then wrapped in cling wrap.(from USA) Then just a random square of cheese wrapped in cling wrap with ineligible writing on it that start with an I so I'm guessing it's the ( irish cheese ). my package had all sweaty cheese but it also included a tiny melted grocery bag of what should have been ice. Gourmet not so much. For the price, sorely disappointing
on May 16, 2013
There are some very nice sharp rich full flavored cheddar's in this sample pack. I can honestly say I enjoyed them all. But the moment I breathed in the aroma and tasted the Denhay Mature English Cheddar from England I was singing that I had found the Holy Grail of aged cheddar. I knew it was out there but it took amazon and igourmet to help me achieve my goal of tasting such a satisfying cheese. The flavor is rich and goes on and on. It does not have the tanginess of some aged cheeses but has a strong aged quality that makes you want to savor it.

I am pleased with the service - that is, the cheeses all come packed with an ice gel-pack and kept for the full week that it took for me and my neighbors to complete our enjoyable sampling of these excellent cheeses. I highly recommend you try these if you are a cheddar lover like me.

By the way take a minute to visit the Denhay dairy page [...] and fall in love with this long standing farm and it's history and practice in the art of cheese
on January 6, 2014
I bought these and others for my parents who are from Europe and travel internationally one or two times a year. They really liked the variety and complex flavors of the assortment I put together. It would be nice if you had option to al carte a sampler box rather than search around.
on May 30, 2017
YUMMIEST AND WILL ORDER AGAIN
on September 24, 2016
Great assortment of cheeses which arrived quickly and very well packaged. I would get this again and again. Great for snacking, fondue, or a delicious grilled cheese!
on December 10, 2014
Disappointed with some of the flavors !!!!!!!!!
on January 21, 2013
This cheese made it to Afghanistan! I love cheese and being deployed that's one of the things I missed. I gave it a shot and order it and it arrived to me in perfect condition. Well packed and vaccumed sealed. Great taste!!!
on December 19, 2016
A present and not yet given.
on December 11, 2013
Very impressed with the different cheese and how wonderful they tasted. I would order this and others as well. Thanks
on March 3, 2016
My brother thought they were great!
Once again I was looking for a really sharp cheddar.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question