Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,704 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,632 reviews
on October 20, 2016
My daughter just loves this movie.She wants to watch it over and over.I'm happy that she can still love such a classic movie even now in 2016.
on June 17, 2017
It's larger than life and really over produced but you know what, who the hell cares? It's fun, killer songs, The cast is mesmerizing and it's still as fun to watch today as it was years ago.
on October 15, 2014
This is the original and it is very good. However the 1999 Disney version is just as good if not better in some areas. The famous music that made this show so good is used more often in the Disney version and I like the dancing better. The Disney version is faster moving for today's younger kids. Both shows are great.
on August 1, 2016
One of the best videos if not the best my 6 yr. old daughter and 2 and a half year old son have ever watched. They watch it over and over while my son takes his Asthma medicine via nebulizer. It keeps him still and happily cooperating. They love it. They even pretend to be the characters when they are playing together. As parents, we love it! It teaches a lot about safety, what to do when in distress of so many kinds. It instills good behavior and fosters good characters. We highly recommend it. Thanks for making simple, fun and educational videos like this.
on October 18, 2016
My daughter enjoys this movie because of all the singing. However, the sound seemed to be lagging behind the video or would cut in and out so not sure what the issue there was. We have seen this movie before so it was not our first time seeing it but rather it was our first time using amazon videos.
on June 13, 2016
we love this movie! Our 2 year old grand-daughter has watched it so much she can sing along with the songs and is completely mesmerized. Aileen (Annie) and Carol Burnett (Miss Hannigan) stand out in their parts. Loved and enjoyed the movie.
on August 19, 2017
This is a favorite movie in our family. All ages can enjoy the story line and the humor. Glad we have this in our collection of movies.
on May 10, 2016
I have always loved anything Carol Burnett has done - all her many years of her TV Show and even her guest performances on other Shows. "Annie" was the best of all versions of "Annie" (movies and even the Broadway original "Annie" and the revivals of same. I am so happy I thought of searching Amazon to see if I would be able to purchase this tape after I watched it on Turner Classics a couple of months ago. Again, I can always count on Amazon to find what I'm looking for when I can't find it anywhere else. Thank you Amazon!
on September 12, 2016
While, the tone of Annie's voice may be a bit grating the hundredth time your children have tried to watch this in a week the story is timeless. A young red-headed girl with plenty of spunk is taken in by an affluent man and his household, at first as a publicity stunt and later as a member of the family. This is a comedic musical--so be ready for lots of showtune-style music and a few good laughs along the way. There is alcohol consumption and mild violence, not as a focus, but present.
on April 23, 2017
wonderful musical, fun to watch with little girls who haven't seen it yet. Some beautiful scenes that are classics.