Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Big Fish
Format: DVD|Change

on July 2, 2017
my husband and I (ages 50 - 55) enjoyed this movie-a lot * * * * *
my parents (ages 80 - 85) did not * *
on March 30, 2015
Big Fish is a classic Tim Burton film that follows the life of one man, Edward Bloom. Above all else in life, Edward Bloom is a story teller, and his life is his favorite story to tell. The truth is mixed in with tall tales that makes everything a bit more exciting. Unfortunately, his son doesn't have his same love for stories, and resents his father for being a liar. When Edward becomes ill and is dying, the son tries to sort the truth from the tall tales.
on November 14, 2017
Not what I thought is would be. No animation. Just real story telling.
on May 5, 2015
Great movie about a man trying to piece together his father's life. At least that's how I thought it was going to be. I felt that the movie focused too much on the father's life through the father's eyes as opposed to the son trying to piece the story together. I had the expectation that the movie was going to be mainly about the latter.

However, Big Fish is still a great movie with wonderful visuals and plot.
on March 16, 2015
Very enjoyable by my entire family (11yrs, 14 years and 2 adults). No one had heard of it and they didn't want to watch it. Reviews had been good so I asked everyone to give it 20 minutes. If they hated it we'd watch something else. Everyone watched the whole movie and loved it!. Finally found a movie for the entire family that isn't animated. It does have themes (natural death, love, family) that may not be suitable for really young kids.
on March 31, 2015
I had a little trouble seeing Ewan McGregor as a younger Albert Finney. And I think I'd have liked it a lot more if Albert Finney, as depicted in the movie, were anywhere near as likeable as his "younger self" in all the flashbacks. Still, it was visually imaginative, as all of Tim Burton's efforts are, and it kept me engaged enough to keep watching (and I don't hesitate to turn off a movie that doesn't keep me interested).
on November 14, 2017
Fun corny tall tale type of movie. Whole family can enjoy it.
on September 10, 2017
A classic! Highly recommended and a great price.
0Comment|Report abuse
As good as I remembered. Very beautiful story.
on June 10, 2017
Arrived fast and exactly as described. Great price! Would definitely buy again.