Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on May 28, 2015
RIP OFF ALERT! I bought this going by the picture thinking it would be a great prize basket gift..... wrong, this is two dollars worth of nickel candy in a 4 x 6 inch box. The picture us deceving. I would reserve return it to Amazonan event I'm attending tomorrow night
on February 27, 2016
Candy is okay. Not a good value maybe if they doubled the amount I would be happier... Won't buy again
on December 14, 2013
This is a poor represntation of a candy gift box. Pieces were small, all candy listed was not in box and it was way too expensive for whay I got. Would not recommend this to anyone.
on February 12, 2014
The photo depicts a big box with a lot of candy in it. What I received was a dinky little box with hardly any candy. And, taken into account the price of this dinky box of candy, I cant help but wonder if a mistake was made? Extremely disappointed...you would be MUCH better off getting a cute colorful box or crate and filling it up with candy from Walmart or Target
on March 5, 2015
xmas gift
on November 5, 2006
I enjoyed the Nostalgic Candy assortment greatly, and the product was well packaged without missing or broken candy, and the product arrived in a timely fashion, so I was very pleased with the purchase.
on December 2, 2011
What they fail to mention to everyone is the fact that the candy is all for the decade it was created in. My first piece of candy was an orange tootsie roll. When I bit down I almost broke my teeth it was so rock hard. The product may have been better if it wasn't so old. I also discovered that the small box that I thought was stuffed to the top with candy has paper filler in the bottom. Most of this "hard to find" candy can be found at Walmart and various other places for much cheaper prices.
on October 16, 2013
All little bits of jawbreakers, Necco wafers and taffy pieces - the same stuff you buy in a bulk bag of Halloween mix from your local supermarket. The bigger items like the box of Red Hots (yes BOX, singular) lemonheads etc. are sold for a quarter at the corner 7-eleven. So disappointing! Nothing nostalgic about this box, especially the price!
on December 23, 2014
The picture is a bit misleading, you do not get all that candy. You get some small pieces of taffy, tootsie rolls and things of that sort. Just one or two pieces of that, and a couple other small candies that in total are maybe worth $5. The packaging looks very nice, however it arrived slightly torn on the side. I was just expecting a lot more then what I got, the candy is all things you can still to this day purchase easily. It did not have any older candy. I am disappointed.
on April 23, 2010
The majority of this candy was penny type candy. Very disappointed in the value...although the candy was good Most of the candy can be purchased locally.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question