Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 12, 2017
I was leary thart a slim band could help my knees but they do!!! I use to last about a block or two before my bone on bone knees let me know it was time to quit! I can't do any marathons but know I can double my previous journeys and I'm not constantly thinking about my ailing knees. Mueller really gives you good quality products, I have elastic back brace for my bad back (yes I am falling apart) from Mueller and it is a quality product also.
on May 18, 2017
Several years ago I had debilitating knee pain and my doctor diagnosed it as patellar tendonitis, which is also called "runner's knee" or "jumper's knee." He congratulated me on having something in common with Michael Jordan, and then told me to get one of these knee straps. I did, and was amazed by the strap's effectiveness.
When the velcro started to wear out on my old strap, I looked on Amazon for a replacement and found the Mueller strap. I bought a 3-pack so I could keep one at the health club and two at home.
The Mueller strap is definitely longer and more comfortable than the brand I used previously. It's just as effective, and the price was unbeatable for the 3-pack.
on September 15, 2009
~ INTRODUCTION ~
Many years of pounding have led to my knees hurting after playing sports, esp those involving jumping and running (which basically covers it all). For a while, my best treatment was rest but the problem persisted and I learned about this knee strap through multiple anecdotal sources so I figured I'd give it a shot.

~ PRODUCT DETAILS ~

There isn't much to the item. I ordered three from ATAFA through Amazon and they were very quick on the order and delivery. They used a large bubble envelope that fit all three quite nicely. Each one came in original clear plastic packaging. Since it was small enough, my order arrived inside my mailbox so there was no need to sit by and sign for the package.

~ USAGE, COMFORT, and RESULTS ~

As per the original images, the strap is very simple as it wraps around right below the knee and stays via velcro. It is made of neoprene (?) similar to knee braces with a tube hidden inside that is positioned right below the kneecap. It stays in place using a velcro strap. I've used it a few times already playing basketball and it's actually comfortable. It doesn't fall, shift, or slip. However, since I never wore any sort of knee brace/support, I occasionally get reminded that I'm wearing something there. Nonetheless, I think it has worked like a charm. As per those who recommended it to me, I would definitely recommend this item to anyone who has a resemblance of jumper's or runner's knee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommendation: This is a very simple and inexpensive product to try for those with jumper's or runner's knee. It won't create any miracles but it definitely has helped me feel more comfortable with minimal post-activity discomfort. Whether or not there is an element of the placebo effect in there, esp if used in combination with other recommended treatments, the product does help and it's amazing to see it in such a simple item. Recommended.

Price paid: [...]each + shipping
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on November 28, 2012
I was having a bit of an issue with my knees, where they felt really weak/a bit painful while running, almost like they were not tracking correctly. This happened after pushing it on the treadmill a bit too much. A friend of mine recommended Mueller Jumper's Knee strap, and I cannot say enough about how well the product worked.

I wore this during runs, or at home if my knee was giving me trouble (or if I had a lot of stairs to climb!). It was comfortable and didn't bother me to wear. Best of all, it gave my knee the support it needed to track correctly and heal from the pain I had caused on the treadmill. I used this product for about a month, and haven't needed it since. That has to be the best review of all, no?
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 17, 2016
I get pains in my knees during longer runs or activities with a lot of plyometrics, so these straps were pretty good at alleviating the pain. I previously owned another set of jumper's knee straps by IPOW Ipow Fully Adjustable Jumpers's Knee Patellar Tendon Support Strap Band.- Knee Support Brace Pads Fit Running,basketball Outdoor Sport,set of 2 (BLACK), but lost one some time ago. To compare the two: I think the Mueller is a little more fitting and tight, though that could be due to the fact that they are much newer. Unlike the Ipow straps, the mueller ones don't have a plastic holder part, so as soon as you release the velcro the band snaps off. Overall I do think they reduce the strain on my knees during physical activity.

I don't use these straps for walking around or hiking - these are primarily used on indoor workout activities such as running on the treadmill or circuit training (either wood or concrete flooring), so I can't say how effective they would be for lighter activities.
on November 2, 2015
As a long time distance runner, I've had a few bouts with some bursitis in my knee, with pain just on the inside of and below my kneecap when I run. I was having a flare-up with only a week to go before a marathon, so I decided to try this based on the reviews. The first time I used it was the marathon, and I'm shocked at how well it worked. Very little, if any, pain, when only a few days before I couldn't even go a mile. Not a perfect product - the strap is annoying and it's kind of hard to get it on tight enough unless you have some kind of massive knee, but once it was on it stayed put through 28+ miles. Recommend if you're having bursitis pain (although I certainly would also recommend other steps to treat the problem).
on July 2, 2016
If you've never used knee straps these take a little getting used to. Making sure that the tension is just right before a run is crucial and I can't seem to get them to stay up over any type of clothing so skin to strap contact is a must. These also don't really provide much support during my runs in that my knees will sometimes still be sore during my runs but they do seem to prevent my knees from becoming even more sore afterwards. Not the be all end all product I was hoping for for my knee pains but still somewhat helpful.
on August 5, 2017
The fit is loose on my knee, and because there is only one size available, I give this 3 stars. If there were a smaller option, I would rate it higher. Regardless, it is a great solution for those who need extra support. I suffer from patellar tendonosis and require support daily.

The Pro-Tec is far superior. It is a tighter fit that is a little irritating at the end of the day, but the support is uncompromising.
on December 3, 2016
Before picking this up I went and got a sleeve to wear around my kneecap, as I have been having issues with runners knee for the past 7-8 months. The second I started wearing this back in August I never wore the sleeve again. This not only is easier to put on and remove, but this small strap is so much more effective. I now rarely have runners knee issues, as I believe that between rest, strengthening, and using this while going on easier runs in between has helped me to get back to what I enjoy doing. For 7 dollars you absolutely can't go wrong here.
on April 7, 2017
I have purchased several of these knee straps. I have given several away to friends and they have all found some sort of relief from their knee pain like I have. The price is right and it works!