Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Size: 8.4-Ounce|Change
Price:$5.53+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 539 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 575 reviews
on January 17, 2017
Here's a picture of the bottle I received from amazon(right) next to the last bottle I bought that cost $8 more. It's huge. I've been using this for years for my cichlids and betta tank. I've never seen a bottle this big- the smaller ones in stores are twice what I paid for this. I ended up buying 2 and it's going to last me at *least* a year.
I have no idea what the people saying this killed their fish are doing with it. This is a dechlorinator that removes heavy metals- it isn't a miracle product that'll make your tank cycle in a day or make your nasty water crystal clear. The directions are pretty clear on how much to use- it's the most straightforward product I've used for my water. I've been using it exclusively for over 10 years and have never had an issue with it harming my fish or making my water cloudy beyond the usual that comes with stirring up sand.
on November 22, 2016
- probably just as good as any other conditioner/dechlorinator but you get a huge bottle for cheap and its Tetra brand
- I asked pet store worker and they told me they are all mostly the same unless there's other products/meds combined
- pretty much same stuff as betta specific conditioner - just in a bigger bottle
- need a medicine dropper if you want to accurately dose smaller than 5ml for a 5 gal or less betta tank, especially for partial water changes
- 5ml is for 10 gallons - so 1ml = 2 gallons - partial change of 5 gal tank would need 1ml or less
- dose water before pouring into tank!
on December 9, 2015
The aquasafe water conditioner is a fantastic de-chlorinator. I have used this consistently since cycling my small sized fresh-water tank. The aquasafe works instantly upon mixing with tap water. The water we get here in SoCal is hard with chlorine in it. I have taken the water a few times to the pet store to get it tested and use the Tetra strips at home to test it every few weeks and it does a great jobs at keeping the chlorine to near zero levels. Makes water changes a breeze, and more importantly they ensure the fish (I have cory cats which are sensitive to water/oxygen levels) and neon tetras (not a hardy fresh-water fish) which have been thriving with this water conditioner. 5 stars! It may also be doing a good job at keeping pH levels in check as tests show a near neutral pH as well.
on March 12, 2017
Same product as the store, but bigger and costs a lot less!
on March 9, 2016
I purchased this 33oz size of AquaSafe Plus Water Conditioner because I use it for my weekly partial water changes to keep my various Tropical Fish healthy & thriving. I was influenced by feedback that I read on Amazon concerning this product. Since I started using this product several years ago it has cut down my fish loses and I can actually watch baby fish grow into full size adult fish which gives me a great pleasure. I also have one gold fish that I keep in a one gallon aquarium to which I do weekly full water changes and I add about 8 drops of AquaSafe and he couldn't be healthier and appear happier. I feel this is a great product & highly recommend it...
on April 24, 2017
This is a superb value as well as has worked very well for our tanks and our fish all seem happier since we started using it. Definitely recommended. Altho the top does not have a seal that would be something Tetra could work on especially when being shipped.
on January 22, 2017
I recently bought my first fish tank, Tetra ColorFusion 20 Gallon Aquarium Kit, and I am slowly learning how to take care of it. The more I use it, the more I am becoming a fan of Tetra's products.

This AquaSafe PLUS Water Treatment was recommended to me to make the tap water safe (especially because of the chlorine). This bottle is definitely a much better value than other options I saw in the pet shop, and after multiple water changes, it seems to be doing the job fine!
VINE VOICEon March 16, 2017
nice sized bottle of water conditioner, which is an absolute must if you are on city water or any water that has chlorine as an additive
on December 23, 2016
This is a great way to remove chlorine, and I subscribe and save to get this a bit cheaper every few months. I use it in my pond whenever I add water to it.
on November 19, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised. I purchased this product thinking it was just another tap water purifier.... However, after mixing just enough in one gallon of water to top off my 60gal tank and waiting 10 minutes my wife noticed that the water has cleared. It was crystal clear. I went to the bottle and noticed that it had a water clearing extra additive. Which works effevtively... Very good product!