Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Sandlot
Format: DVD|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 31, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies I never get tired of watching. Picture quality is very good and not much I can say about sound quality since the movie is predominantly center speaker driven, vocals are clear. No real suround sound to speak of its not that kind of movie.
on November 18, 2017
This movie was highly recommended to me. I don't know why. I'm old and I like good old movies occasionally. This is mediocre at best. Just not a great story and the staging was overblown.I stayed with it because I respected the recommender. Good for 12 and under. A waste of my time.
on October 12, 2017
Can't beat this movie for a family movie night. Even families that aren't particular fans of baseball will enjoy it, but those who enjoy the game will probably even love it more.
on July 21, 2017
A GREAT MOVIE, TAKES ME BACK TO MY CHILDHOOD, AND SO FUNNY! I WOULD HAPPILY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!
on January 8, 2017
Loved this from my childhood and have been happy to share it with my kids. It's a wonderful story of baseball and childhood innocence.
on June 13, 2016
This is a classic in my house! My children grew up watching The Sandlot over and over again. Now the tradition is being passed down to my grandkids. It's a really good family moving that, if your children and granchildren are like mine, will stayed glued to it till the end. Wish they still made movies like these.
on March 15, 2017
Had to have this movie for my collection. Watched it many times with my granddaughter. Love it.
on September 5, 2017
My boys love this movie, we love quoting it. I forgot it does have some bad language.
on August 15, 2017
My grandsons fell in love with The Sandlot this summer has the rest of the family had done years before. It was great to have on days that were to wet (we had terrible flooding in our area) or too hot to play a game of baseball. Happy I could find it and receive it quickly to have on hand in "Grandma's Movie Collection".
on October 12, 2017
Excellent movie. So real. The characters are real. The boys are real. Great for families.