Customer Reviews: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Regular Variety Pack, 3-Count
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Leonard Cohen Shop Cycling on Amazon

Size: Regular|Style: 3|Change

on December 29, 2012
I've been purchasing Nylabone products for about 10 years, and I've never been disappointed. The quality & value are excellent, and it keeps my toy poodle busy.

Another reviewer said these were "stale" which they are not. Sometimes they are packaged looking like they have a chalky, whitish film, but that is totally normal. Plus, the expiration date on my package said 2015. (2 years from now.) (Please see my picture which I added.)

There's no reason why any small puppy (without the jaws of a chupacabra), could enjoy this safely. It may not last as long, but I would not HESITATE to give these to any puppy. Plus, if you are worried about size, they sell petite bones & larger bones so that should make your decision easier.

Overall, I give this product 5 stars.
review image
on May 28, 2013
bought a two pack of these for our two dogs. They loved them but they lasted less than 2 mins with one dog (border collie mix) and about 5 mins with the other (brittany spaniel/corgi mix).

For the money, I would expect these to last MUCH longer. skip these chew snacks.
on February 28, 2008
My very average chewing dog was done with it in under 5 minutes. I was hoping that for this kind of money this bone would last a little longer. Next time, I'll simply get her rolled pig skins. They last about 10 minutes, are filled with yummy paste and they cost so much less.
on October 21, 2014
Nothing wrong with these treats, my dogs all loved it. The only problem is I purchased these to keep my dog busy and occupied trying to chew on the bone. However, my husky finished it all in less than 5 minutes as if it was nothing more than a regular dog treat. Had I known my dog would have devoured it immediately, I would have purchased some rawhide instead. Rather pricey for my dog to finish it so quickly, I'm not even she savored what she ate!
on September 2, 2016
With my very active chewers, these did not last more than 10 minutes. In fact, I had a bit of a panic when I gave them to the dogs because I didn't expect immediate consumption and when I reuturned from taking out the garbage, there were no bones to be found, causing me to search the kitchen for where the dogs may have stashed them. This was followed by panic that the bones had been swallowed whole. I then handed out the remaining bone and watched one of the dogs devour it while her sister barked at the unfairness (she later got a rawhide, which lasted much longer). Overall, this treat was apparently very tasty, but maybe better suited for more delicate chewers if meant to last.
on February 24, 2016
These are wonderful treats for my dogs. They love them and I feel safe letting them have one. They are made in the USA so I do not have to worry about what might be in them. The only problem for me is that they do not last very long. Once I giveit to them, they will chew on it until it is gone. I have never had them choke or have any problems eating one. It is one of the treats that I keep a supply of.
on October 17, 2012
This product is promoted as safe for puppies but my nine week old Boston Terrier has choked on them. He is able to bite the tip off with his razor sharp teeth and has no regard for how big the piece is. They only last maybe 20 minutes tops. I won't buy them again because even while being supervised my pup is fast and can down large chunks before I realize it, and after choking twice on these bones more Nylabone Edibles for Petey!
on February 4, 2014
They are made in USA as are other Nylabone products I have checked. I don't know about the source of the ingredients, but you could probably contact Nylabone. I got these for my Samoyed puppy when she was just 8 wks and 10 pounds and had all baby teeth. She played with them and then would munch about half of it in 20 minutes. Now she is 13 week and 20 pounds but still has all baby teeth. She will grab it right away and devour it all in about 5 minutes. Obviously she loves it.

The regular size may be ok for young pups and small dogs, but not for heavy chewers. There is a guide currently on the product page to help pick the proper size for your dog. I will be getting a larger size if I want to occupy my puppy for longer.

Dogs should be supervised with this product, because once it has been chewed to a smaller size, they might try to swallow the whole thing and might choke. My dog did try to swallow the end, so I removed the remaining piece from her.
on May 25, 2016
Came on time and in good condition but dog wouldn't touch them and neither would any of my friends dogs. Wish I could tell you why but I have no idea. I have purchases many of these before in different flavors and my dog has always liked them so I'm guessing that there is something not so inviting about this one. She loves bacon and roast beef but not in these treats.
on August 3, 2014
My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! These are great to keep the gang busy chewing when I want to read or sew. My one dog picks them up and hides the ones the other dogs might leave lying around. He has his secret stash, but mama knows where it is at and then passes them back out to the others, much to his chagrin. I also love the fact that these are made in the USA and are a healthy chewing treat for my dogs.