Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 Beauty & Grooming Deals and savings in Woodworking Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Size: 3-Pound|Change

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on October 15, 2013
I buy fairly expensive summer koi kibble from high end sellers, and bought this out of desperation when NC temperatures dropped quickly. The koi go crazy when I feed this stuff. Hopefully it's tasty AND nutritious not like fast food that your kids prefer. I'm buying another 3pound bag; the first bag lasted maybe 4 weeks for 25 koi 8-12 inches long.
on August 5, 2012
I have used this product for past 10 years and it works well as intended. Pond Fish love it. It is cheap and the food floats on the water. The fish love it.
Will do the business with the merchant again.
on October 9, 2011
Fish love this food and eat it quickly. Leaves water clear and no waste. I use this in the Fall mostly and then the Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance in the Spring/Summer. Keeps fish healthy weight and in great color. Both Koi and Goldfish love it!
on November 6, 2011
Tetra Pond food is a great way to feed outdoor Koi by conveniently using the zip type seal. Fish love it and the price I paid was approximately 20% cheaper than I used to pay in conventional pond shops.
on November 28, 2011
I've had a Koi pond for 8 years now. Prior to this year, I stopped feeding them (Tetra Koi Viabrance) after the water drops below 50 deg (Oct - Mar). My fish were fine each spring. This year I saw this online, and said what the heck, I'll give it a try. The fish will eat the stuff, but at a much lower rate than the regular season (which is normal). Problem is, this box is too big for my needs (with only 13 fish). I only saw 2 sizes, this and 7.05 ounce can, which was $10 versus $15 for this. I wish they had a package that was half this size (but bigger than can), cause the fish won't eat all of this between the fall & spring of next year. I don't know if they really need this stuff as I mentioned above, but for the price I figure it can't hurt to feed them until water hits below 40 deg.
on October 22, 2016
We have been feeding our 40+ large gold fish the regular Tetra pond fish food pellets. And they have been thriving. We saw the Fall/Spring sticks and thought we'd give them a try. Don't know if they'll make a difference over the long haul, but a month of feeding this food and the fish are well and easily switched to the new food.
review image
on November 8, 2015
I have 10 (very spoiled) comet goldfish in my pond. This fish food container is surprisingly big, you get alot of food. The pellets are 3/8 of an inch long. My comet gold fish are between 1 to 3 inch's long. I have to soak these pellets for about 5 minutes before feeding the fish so they can eat it. I give this food 3 stars because my fish eat this food then spit it back out. They don't like it.
on January 13, 2013
i didn't try it ,but the fish
seem to eat it.....looks to
be a good product.. i would
recomend it...
on November 3, 2016
This is a pretty big bag. This will last me quite a while if not a year.I love the brand, they make great quality fish products and have a variety for every need. I trust their products and they add a lot of additional information on their products to keep you educated. Packaging is specific. It tells you what temps you need to feed this too and when to stop feeding your fish. I appreciate the added information, this is my first time building a garden pond and am worried about feeding my fish during the winter. The added information answered all my questions and more. Great product for adequate nutrition with the temp changes.
on December 11, 2016
We have several goldfish in a pond in our backyard and we use this food most of the year. They seem to be healthy and since we started out with only five and have had to give some away because they keep spawning, I assume it is keeping them healthy! We now have about 20 fish in the pond and they seem happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling