Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 3-Pound|Change

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 210 reviews
on October 15, 2013
I buy fairly expensive summer koi kibble from high end sellers, and bought this out of desperation when NC temperatures dropped quickly. The koi go crazy when I feed this stuff. Hopefully it's tasty AND nutritious not like fast food that your kids prefer. I'm buying another 3pound bag; the first bag lasted maybe 4 weeks for 25 koi 8-12 inches long.
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2016
Our temperature is cold here and I've been using this to fatten our Kois a bit for their winter hibernation. Supposed to be easier to digest than the regular food. Not sure about this claim, but our Kois love them. I usually buy them off season in bulk since the price does fluctuate a bit.
on October 22, 2016
We have been feeding our 40+ large gold fish the regular Tetra pond fish food pellets. And they have been thriving. We saw the Fall/Spring sticks and thought we'd give them a try. Don't know if they'll make a difference over the long haul, but a month of feeding this food and the fish are well and easily switched to the new food.
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 26, 2017
Pieces too big for my pond fish. Which are goldfish not Koi. Broke up into smaller pieces, but with my water fall they ended up in the filter system before fish could eat. These fish are skittish at the pond surface so this was a big waste of money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2015
I use Tetra products exclusively for my large pond-100 + pond fish. This product bulks them up to prepare them for winter. I begin feeding them the Spring and Fall Diet in mid September each year and stop when the water temperature reaches 50 degrees. In the North East last year we have had terrible weather in January, February and March with elongated freezes and ice storms freezing over the pond. I believe this product is the reason why all but 7 of my 100 +fish survived. I have been using this product for years. In the spring I also use this product for a month and then switch back to the Tetra pond sticks.
on May 24, 2017
Item arrived on time exactly as described and well packaged. Not much else to say except that my fish like it.
on November 8, 2015
I have 10 (very spoiled) comet goldfish in my pond. This fish food container is surprisingly big, you get alot of food. The pellets are 3/8 of an inch long. My comet gold fish are between 1 to 3 inch's long. I have to soak these pellets for about 5 minutes before feeding the fish so they can eat it. I give this food 3 stars because my fish eat this food then spit it back out. They don't like it.
on April 6, 2017
My gold fish love the blend, not spring and fall. My dogs love it though 😋
on December 23, 2016
My koi love this food in the spring and fall. I love the convenience of getting it through Amazon.
on May 12, 2017
Good size for feeding the fish in our small pond. They eat it quickly. It's what the previous owners fed them for the transition period so we continued. So far the pond and fish are very healthy.