Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Flavor Name: Chicken Flavored Bone|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,492 reviews
on March 24, 2017
I have two very strong chewers and these are seriously the best products. They last about 4-6 months depending on how often my dogs chew on them. They both love all the flavors I've given them and they seem to help clean their teeth a bit when I am unable to get in there with a brush. Overall, I would highly recommend, especially for big chewers who destroy every other toy. *I would also recommend watching your dogs as they chew these. I always throw them away before they get too small and pose a risk of choking.
If your dog is a chewer like my labs are they will love nylabones. Most of my labs have been live long chewers and so I always have nylabones around my house. I prefer the textured ones so that there teeth get cleaned and a mixture of hard ones and that forever and softer ones so they can really work on their teeth.
The great thing about buying nylabones from amazon is you can just do a search for them and sort thru them all and buy by price, size and texture so you get great deals and the right size, texture and hardness for your pup. Plus you get interesting shapes like this giant idk.
Anyways both the dogs and I love the nylabones and we wouldn't have it any other way.
on June 20, 2017
I have a bulldog puppy and man she is tenacious when it comes to chewing. She will chew on this periodically but it really isn't her favorite. I don't like to give he real bones or rawhide if I'm not there to watch her but this is a good alternative for when she is in her puppy play pen while I'm at work. It is hard and as someone else mentioned hurts like heck if you step on it.

We have only had it for a few weeks but I haven't had any issues with pieces coming off or breaking.
on May 25, 2017
I am a volunteer puppy raiser and these are the only approved bones for our dogs and puppies to chew. They are very durable and do well with aggressive chewers. If your dog is an aggressive chewer they will eventually whittle away at this but they are much better than a rawhide and much less dangerous.
on July 31, 2017
Such a great product. My family has a pitbull/whippet mix, and she has such powerful jaws, she can dig gouges into her Kong after a single use. I buy her a new Nylabone dura chew every time the old one starts to get to about the half-way mark, which is generally about a year apart around Christmas time. She only chews on the one end, but she loves it, and it's a great de-stressor for her and a way for her to take care of her teeth.

She didn't like the peanut butter flavored Nylabone anywhere near as much; just the original flavor.
on October 16, 2016
My dogs LOVE this bone. It has held up well to two 80lb labs that can chew most chew toys up in seconds. Our top chew toy around here is elk antlers but they are expensive so we were looking into an alternative that was just as hardy. This nylabone does not disappoint. It has been chewed on most days for hours at a time and still shows little wear and tear. We have several nylabones and this one is a favorite. Not sure if it is the flavor or the nubby ridges that make it so popular but the dogs love them. We do supervise our dogs when they have these bones or any other chew toy for that matter to make sure they aren't ingesting larger pieces then intended or that to make sure the toy/chew is still in good shape. So far this a winner in our house and a good durable and cheaper alternative to the elk antlers we have been using.
on March 29, 2017
Dog loves this thing. I have a 40 pound Plott hound mutt that is a really aggressive chewer. She's been working on this bone for a few weeks now and she's maybe only a few millimeters in on a one side. She can chew through those raw hide bones in a couple days so we were looking for something a bit more durable. Plus, we heard those raw hide bones are usually packed with chemicals from the preserving and bleaching process and not good for dogs.
Enthusiast: Petson April 20, 2017
Yes, it hasn't been destroyed in less than 10 minutes. But once my dogs chewed on it, there were sharp pieces protruding from all over chewed-up sides. I can't remove them.. they're not long enough to cut and I don't really want to go as far to cut them off with a knife (if one can handle it). I've gotten cut from it so I just try to have them keep it away from brushing against my skin. Aside from that, I guess it does the job of being a semi-indestructible chew toy.
on June 4, 2017
I don't like how the "bone" gets sharp after being chewed for a minute. Clearly the dog's teeth dive into this a bit, which I believe is intended, but then they leave sharp edges that cut the dog mouth / gums. After 1 minute chewing (my dog is not an aggressive chewer) he starts bleeding. I bought it after hearing a lot of good comments, so I don't know if it's just me, but I don't like to have my dog's gum bleed for being cut.
on February 10, 2016
The listing was a little misleading. I didn't realize that "Souper" referred to the size, I was thinking "soup bone" was the style or the flavor. I read "(For dogs up to 50 pounds)" in the title, but I didn't see that farther down it described this item as "Extra large chew bone for large dogs over 50-pound". Due to the contradicting descriptions I didn't realize how large this one was. Or how LOUD this heavy bone is when repeatedly dropped on a hard floor from the couch! My dogs don't care for the texture on this particular style. And it's just a bit too large for my Jack Russell Terriers (10-15 lb dogs) who have to really stretch their necks to reach to chew it! On the other hand, the larger size makes it harder to lose! We love most of the Nylabone products. We are expecting some new Nylabone Dental Dinosaurs we ordered, these are the current favorites of my dogs. They wait in line to take turns gnawing on what's left of their current one! Nylabone Original Chicken Flavored Dental Dinosaur Dura Chew Toy