Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nylabone Healthy Edibles Giant Chicken Flavored Dog Treat Bones
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Size: Giant|Style: 1|Change
Price:$3.24+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 5, 2015
I got the souper size. My dog (50 lb pitbull mix - see photos) loved it but it was gone in exactly 8 minutes!!! You could see that she was chewing it as easily as she chews her biscuits. This is useless for powerful chewers. It is brittle so it also makes quite a mess. I will not be buying again because it is far too expensive for 8 short minutes. Yes she loved it, which is why I give 2 stars instead of 1, but then she loves everything... she loves chewing wood, rope, shoes, cardboard, cat toys, dog toys, balls, bags, books, power cords, etc etc. I can't give it 5 stars because she likes chewing this thing, since being "an object" is enough for her to be "an enjoyable chewable object". Overall I would call this a "bone-shaped biscuit".
review image review image review image
on June 6, 2013
I have a shiba inu who is an extremely powerful chewer. Looking for bones and toys that will work for him is very difficult. I bought this bone because he seems to like all the Nylabone bones I bring home. He loved this one too! I'm glad I got the big one. I gave it 3 stars because it only took him about 20 minutes to finish it. It wasn't a challenge for him. I would buy him another one though since its a good price and it makes him happy.
on November 29, 2013
My 8 month old Shih Tzu loves these bones. He is so happy when he gets one, he doesn't stop chewing until they're gone and then searches for the crumbs, lol. They are small and don't last too long, 10 minutes at best for my little guy. But the joy he gets from this special treat is worth it. Great for a treat, but be aware it isn't long lasting.
on August 17, 2013
they are not for power chewers. Our lab ate these bones like they were a small snack. I will stick with the Nylabones for power chewers or rawhides. Not worth the money.
on September 14, 2015
German Shepherd Puppy, 5.5 months old, 60 lbs., Adult Teeth, Medium/Heavy Chewer

As soon as the package arrived, I opened it up and offered it to my GSD puppy, he was clearly excited about the smell, carried it to his blanket and held it down. I watched him closely to make sure he'd be safe with the chew and not swallow it or anything else. Within less than five minutes he had chewed off about 1/4 of the bone so I took it away. I didn't feel comfortable letting him eat too much of something new. Additionally I wasn't expecting this to be so easy to eat. In reality this is not a chew, at least for a German Shepherd with adult teeth. This is a large dog treat for this type of dog/chewer. In less than half a day, my dog's appetite declined to almost nothing. A couple days later he had liquid diarrhea. He doesn't get time outside unsupervised (no fenced yard) or inside (flighty indoor cats), so I don't believe he got into anything else. Upon navigating to leave my review on Amazon.com I see many other similar reviews. I believe this product should be pulled and checked to make sure it is safe.
on January 19, 2015
I don't know what it is about these bones, but my Great Pyrenees lives for them. I feel better letting her have these than rawhides, because these don't get stuck in her teeth or choke her. They aren't smelly or greasy either. They never cause my dogs any stomach upset...

They're great all around.
on August 26, 2013
All I know is our yellow lab puppy thinks these are the greatest! This is the only size that our puppy won't potentially choke on. She has a tendency to chew off one end of other bones (Nylabones) and carry it in a way that it could get stuck in her throat. This one is too big to do that.
on July 28, 2016
Devoured! Took a while to eat to the last bite but had a lot of fun chewing away. I get the oversize bones so no worries for smaller dogs and I keep watch until the bone if finished. We have 7 dogs, different sizes, these are their favorites! They each get their own and happily go to their beds for a nice chew fest!
on March 18, 2016
I have three dogs. All three like to chew, but one is a consummate chewer. Unless he is eating, he is chewing. I want to make sure that he always has something appropriate to keep him out of trouble.
on February 9, 2014
We all know dog treats can be costly. Some last longer than others, which is what I hoped these would do. My little Morkie is only 11 lbs so imagine my surprise when the first one was consumed in minutes! Anyway I gave it 3 stars because my dog liked it so much, but I wouldn't buy again because the price is too high for a quick munch.