Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Platform: PlayStation2|Change

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on November 10, 2015
Great special features and worth it for any Sonic fan. I love the background info prior the choosing each game as well. The only downfall is the Save System. You CAN play each game individualy but I refused. I have up to 4 game saves at a time AND to load a certain game,you have to boot up that chosen game first. I'll say if you want to have a save file for ALL the games,just use a special memory card for this. Yes,it takes up a decent amount of space to do so. Each game is about 275 kilobytes of space. I'm happy with my 4 save game slots. That's why it's minus a star because of the Save System, which is not like the Megaman and X game collections where you can have a saved game for ALL 8 games on a SINGLE SLOT.
on July 25, 2013
You can read the listings to see all of the games included on this, but just know that this game offers hours and hours and hours of gameplay for not much money. The Sonic games are excellent platformers - to me they're just a notch below the classic Mario games in quality. Maybe that's not fair, but I grew up with Mario so I have that admitted bias. That's not a knock on the Sonic games, though, as I said, they're excellent.

I just wanted to post this review mainly to say that the Dual Shock controller works great for all of these games. In fact I like it better than an old Genesis controller because of the analog stick vs. the old gamepad.

Anyway, you have great platformers, an excellent puzzle game in Mean Bean Machine, and a great action-pinball game in Sonic Spinball, plus more. You could play this collection for months before finishing everything on here. This is easily one of the better compilations for Ps2.
on May 2, 2017
sonic is my favorite heroes in video games history I also like tails I hope dr robotnik will be taking down by sonic for good so that people don't get robotize
on October 20, 2015
Such a great collection of Sonic titles going back to the retro days of Sega. If you loved the classic Sonic games or you haven't had a chance to experience the old Sonic titles, this is a must buy. Not only does it come with past Sonic games, but it also contains hidden Sega games you can unlock just by playing.
on August 30, 2017
Arrived early and is in good condition. We've only played it once since it arrived, but love all the games on it.
on December 4, 2016
This arrived on time and in as new condition. This game is awesome it has all of the old school favorites on it, such great value for money
on June 9, 2017
I played this game for hours as a kid, and even as an adult I still love it! The game was packaged really well, (envelope within another envelope) packed super tight. However, when I took out the disk it was scratched pretty bad. I didn't think it was going to work, but thankfully it's a PlayStation game and being as awesome as they are, it still works!
on August 2, 2016
very good collection of games but don't think ristar is that fun it isn't its pretty weird and hard and soo much effort to unlock its ridiculous worst torture almost of my life haha! but loved how had sonic and knuckles and all the other ones..since I was going to get that one, but this was cheaper even though I already had a few, but helps to save on storage to have in one cart like this right?
on November 21, 2013
Buy this and you will not be disappointed. I comes jam-packed with the games that gave Mario a run for his money. Sonic the Hedgehog remains a classic to this very day because of how colorful it is, and how fast-paced and hard it is too. Fortunately, this game is forgiving enough to allow cheats to be accessed in a game once you reach a certain point.

In other words, you don't have to beat EVERY game on here to unlock some extras. You just gotta get far enough though. My personal favorite is "Sonic the Hedgehog 2." I recommend this game to anybody and everybody. It's fun, safe for kids and adults to play, and easy to learn. Also very affordable, so don't miss out!

Well that's my review. Gotta juice!!!
on April 29, 2017
Fun games to play with the kids.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.