Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 235 reviews
on December 24, 2008
Our 9 month old boxer mix puppy loves this toy. The product is more durable than many plush toys we have given her, especially the box. Although she has managed to split open a few of the balls, the box has endured lots of use with no signs of wear. We stuff treats and other toys in the plush box also to create more variety and fun. Our favorite game with her is to take the balls once she gets them out. It adds to the life of the toy but also keeps her excited. Once she removes them all, we stuff them back in the box and start all over. She loves this game. The toy maintains a high degree of interest even after playing with it for several rounds or several days in a row. The puppy we recently adopted is a special needs dog and is extremely fearful of everything due to a severe lack of socialization. The mental stimulation of this toy has been a real plus in allaying some of her free floating anxiety. Our puppy loves this toy and we love this toy for helping her come out of her shell more. I would recommend this toy very highly for any puppy but especially for anxious puppies.
on April 24, 2010
My puppy is 3 pounds. She's not very destructive, and is rather small (Yorkie-Bichon mix). She destroyed these balls in a few days. What comes out of them is plastic-y cottony material that she can choke on, and even better, lots of small plastic parts that are perfect for choking her to death. I'm astounded that she was able to destroy this thing in a matter of days, and even more astounded that it's full of small plastic parts just the right size to kill her. I'm more than a bit ticked. Do not buy this.
44 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2014
I got it on time and it's exactly as described. It's keeping my 5 month cocker spaniel busy. He enjoys puzzles so this cube is a good toy for him.
My only con is that he was able to destroy one of the yellow sides within minutes.
But overall I'm very satistied and would recommend it to other dog-parents.
review image
on December 2, 2008
My two dogs love this toy. You can stuff it with the toys it comes with or you can stuff other things into it. The more you stuff in the longer it takes for your dog to get it out.
on March 4, 2016
The puppy really likes getting the balls out - the intention of this toy I believe. The OCD Border Collie kind of ignored that concept (I bought this initially for her). They both like to play with the squeaky balls though - playing "tug-of-war" and "catch-me-if-you-can" with each other (with the ball in one's mouth), so I think I got my money's worth out of it.

The yellow ball has been destroyed - totally disaster in the living room (the BC was to blame, not the puppy). One of the balls is missing, but the two blue balls remain and are played with on a daily basis.
on March 11, 2011
My dog already had a similar toy (the platypus where the dog takes out the squeaking eggs). It took her a while to figure that one out, but she got the idea of this one almost immediately. I give it to her, she takes out all the balls...I try to stick them back in as fast as she takes them out, so the game lasts a while, and she enjoys it, but it requires my constant input. I'm thinking about stitching up a few of the openings, which might make it a little more challenging.
on November 22, 2014
A lot of fun if you play with your dog. By themselves, it's fun if you put a bone or some food item they like in it so they have to get the balls out to get to it. The balls alone are fun for throwing and fetching too.
on March 9, 2016
My dog loves. loves this toy so much. He is a 64 lb. black lab. Powerful Chewer and most toys are gone in 5 min. Not this one. He actually plays with it for at least 20 min. which is a stretch for him. This is very durable and well made. We want another one. Amazon PLEASE bring this back. But NOT from a current seller asking for $39.00. I payed like $14.99 for it at Christmas time.
on July 11, 2012
I was looking for a toy that my Border Aussie puppy would be challenged by and that would hold his interest. This toy worked great and he loved pulling the balls out of the cube. But after a couple months, he managed to chew through the binding around the openings. After repeated mendings, I finally got rid of the cube but kept the balls - he loves playing with them and loves the squeakers inside.
on April 23, 2013
This toy is hilarious. My little man looks exploring and this toy keeps him entertained. Granted he is able to pull out all the balls in about 5 minutes, he loves when we put them back and he has to get them out again.