Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on May 9, 2017
I loved the movie, and now I have the music! Vince Guaraldi is classic laid-back lounge jazz at it's best! You'll love this album, especially if you grew up with the film.
on March 10, 2017
goes great with my charlie brown record collection.
on October 12, 2013
I have owned this soundtrack for years and I love it and wanted a copy on vinyl. There are two versions of "A Boy Named Charlie Brown", one is the excellent music by Vince Guaraldi and the other is a cast recording of scenes with some of Guaraldi's music. Obviously you don't want that. I did not notice the fine print on the small image that was on Amazon that would have given me an indication that this was the case. I assumed the artwork was different from the original release and the rerelease on CD. This should be a separate item on Amazon and not a subset of the actual soundtrack. Hope this helps any Guaraldi-on-Vinyl fans out there!
on February 12, 2011
Setting aside the fact that I've been a huge Peanuts fan since I was a small child, this is a great SACD either way. I love the Vince Guaraldi Trio's style and it's a real thrill for a jazz music fan to be able to hear such a good presentation without have benefit of of pro stereo system & turntable! I typically buy jazz on "high-end" audio formats like SACD if it's available, but I have to admit, that I appreciate the hybrid SACD format here as well, so I can listen on my iPod while I'm working.
on November 11, 2015
Great album of Vince Guaraldi music that is worth picking up just for the bonus 9 min jam of Fly me to the moon. Really happy with the K2 mastering if you can find that version.
on February 4, 2016
Beautiful jazz to calm you down.
on February 17, 2016
happy with it
on January 3, 2015
Love the album! Very soothing and a great album for a relaxing day or night.
on March 15, 2015
This is a must have recording. Period. .
on October 4, 2012
I am using this for an October ongoing promotion for an entertainment venue. It sets the mood and is perfect for the 50-70 demographic. Very nostaligic and soothing.