Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2016
What to get the Dad who has everything? Retro candy! My 73 year old Dad loved this gift, and when he started digging through the box, pulling out different types of candy, you could see the memories come flooding back. The look on his face was literally like a kid in a candy store. I was worried the box may get smashed in shipping, but it looked perfect--even the bow still looked freshly tied. I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 14, 2014
Flimsy box. I was so happy to give my grandmother something from her childhood. I was horrified when I went to hand her the box and the handle broke, spilling the candy all over the ground ruining the surprise as we collected the candy to put back in the broken box. . I wish I could give this 5 stars, but for the amount of money that I paid for this, the storage box should not break. It's a shame because it was something that she would have like to display and have as a conversation piece. My grandmother was still thrilled with the candy and prompted memories from her childhood that she never would have thought of again. It was a treasure to listen to those stories.

If my review helped you, please click the helpful button. Or comment if I can answer any other questions <3
on January 3, 2016
I gave this to my dad for Christmas. He is tough to buy for, as he's "what do you give the man who has everything?" Dad has been reminiscing with my mom about each piece of candy from his childhood, having the best time doing so. I just purchased another box but from the 1950's this time. Great gift!
on March 27, 2015
Just got my package yesterday and my box was ripped! This is displeasing! The candy inside was crumbled and 4 of my pieces were broke! Don't waste your money
on February 21, 2014
Such a cute gift for the person you can't figure what to get for a present. This can be shared in a office setting or at a party. Lots of conversation come up when you see candy from childhood. Brings up many memories and fun stories.

There was a considerable amount of candy in the box and it was fresh.
I was very happy with the value of my purchase. I actually bought two. One to share at the party and one for the birthday boy to bring home.
on December 26, 2010
I bought this item for my grandmother for Christmas and she absolutely loved it. She had several presents next to her, waiting to be opened and still spent about ten minutes looking through the candy and pointing out her favorites from her childhood. She didn't eat any of the candy yet, so I'm not sure of the candy quality, but the present is worth buying for the nostalgia alone.
After reading several reviews about the bad delivery time, I was worried the gift wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. The delivery had perfect timing and was even a couple days before its scheduled delivery date.
on January 4, 2014
Some of the candy was in edible, it was so hard you couldn't chew it....
Like the taffys and bit o honey...all the chews were to hard.
on March 15, 2015
this candy must be original candy from the 1950 s. everything was so old and stale you couldn't even bite into it. Don't waste your money
on June 11, 2015
Not impressed. If it hadn't been for my little sister I would NEVER have spent the money.
on November 9, 2012
I bought this for a gift.. It was discounted when I purchased. Would not have bought otherwise for the regular price. Was a lot of fun for all of us to watch the recipients going through all the candy and memories some of the candy provoked.. Although there was more of the candy the recipients didn't know than did..was still a fun gift that brought smiles and laughter..