Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on December 20, 2015
These were bought as a gift for my cousin's two year old son. I had them sent directly to her house so I can't comment on the quality or anything. What I can say is that she told me he liked them so much he wouldn't even let her touch them; which isn't normally the case.
on September 25, 2012
This is a perfect buy for any baby 5 months or over. The rattles are smooth and rounded, so no injuries will occur if baby bonks his/her head or pokes an eye. They are light-weight and very easy for tiny hands to grasp. More importantly, they are quality rattles with a bright sound. An impressive volume can be achieved by shaking these. Very well-made and nice to hear--no annoying grating or plinking sounds. A lot like the sound of real maracas. Most baby rattles are underwhelming and little ones quickly grow bored. These are worth the money.
on November 13, 2015
After going to gymboree play and learn for a few months, I realized we needed to get maracas to play with at home. Both my boys were always extremely excited for moracca time and got upset when it was time to move on to the next activity. Moracca time only lasted about 3 minutes. Both my boys love playing with the moraccas so much! Ages 2.5 and 8 months
on October 2, 2015
These maracas are just like the ones at Gymboree that my toddler adores. These are very well made and so far indestructible. I put most of my baby toys through the dishwasher every couple weeks and these handle the heat and water like a champ. They are even great bath toys.
on January 3, 2016
Super lightweight and hardly any beads inside. I was so disappointed I returned them and it was a huge hassle with requesting a return authorization and I had to pay return shipping. I bought Rythym Band Instruments maracas instead and am so happy with them...way better sound and feel, and they cost less too!
on December 1, 2014
When I first pulled these out of the box my 9 month old WOULD NOT put them down for at least an hour. She held them in her hand through dinner time. She's in love with these maracas.
I like the size - they're too large for her to put in her mouth which is great. We bring one of them to our weekly music class and she loves shaking them while the instructor plays the guitar or piano.
on September 29, 2016
These Maracas are so much fun for our 2 year old great granddaughter! I just hope she doesn't hit baby brother with them! She did great with them while we were with her...she loves music!
on December 23, 2015
Love this toy for my 10 month old baby. When the baby was younger this toy did not work well because the sound of it was not pleasant to the little ears. I also like the fact that this toy was not made in China for a change. Made in Israel.
on July 18, 2014
Great toy. Just the right size for toddler hands and kids to 12 yo. I'd buy it again
on May 8, 2013
These are a fantastic investment. Not only are they musical instruments for when your baby gets bigger, but even as infants they can enjoy it as a grasping toy, mouth the handle ends when they are teething, and have fun with them as rattles. Talk about a multitasking toy!

Very durable and the bright color interests the baby. The sound is also pleasant, not like some of the other music making toys that require batteries.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.