Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BOSTITCH SB16-2.00-1M 2-Inch by 16 Gauge Bright Finish Nail (1,000 per Box)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on February 25, 2015
My product review on this is first of all on the actual product and secondly is on the packaging/shipping from Amazon.

First the product normally would work great in a 2" finishing nailer and I have tested this. Could be used for putting on moulding or hardwood flooring even for the starter or ending rows.

I am dropping this a star due to poor planning by either the manufacturer in the holder of the nails. In shipping, the holder comes open and the nails bounce around and scatter over the package which breaks the nails apart and often puts holes in the package. The first package sent to me all the nails had fallen out and I was left with the holder and no nails. Amazon sent another one to me and the same thing happened but the hole was smaller in the package so I did get most of the nails but they were scattered throughout the package.

A simple fix would be to staple the top together so the part that opens would not fly open. Another option would be to simply tape it shut. I recommend that you get this locally if possible versus ordering online until they fix this packaging/shipping issue.
on July 7, 2016
I used these to put a privacy fence up, never had a misfire or jam. these were the cats a$$, lol I recently purchased a bostitch air tank and air guns because I knew I was putting this fence up, using individual pickets. The fence turned out very solid using these and they drove all the way in and locked in nicely with no problems.
on June 5, 2015
The nails are as described and work great, it is a shame that I have to load them one by one as the seller shipped them in a poly bag instead of a cardboard container. All the plastic nail containers were broken upon reciept. I will look fo another supplier in the future.
on January 27, 2013
This nail fits the nailer and does the job well. Only problem is related to shipping these. The extra denity/weight requires better packing materials to cushion the rough handling. They arrive with the nail packages all broken and the nails split up and randomly strewn in the over package.
on April 4, 2014
The price on these are about $5 less than the box stores but the product comes in a padded envelope and with all the tossing during shipping the casing that holds the nails comes apart, causing the nails to come loose in the package. Still usable, I may pay the $5 extra to avoid loosing time looking thru and piecing together the nail blocks.
on May 20, 2008
Not much to say about the nails - They are exactly as described and fit my Bostitch nailer.
Sadly, Amazon shipped them loose in a cardboard box. The factory package broke open and the 4" sticks of nails were broken into 1/2 to 2" clumps. They still work, just more of a hassle loading.
on December 15, 2011
I have used several brands of finish nails, I am a professional builder. I bought a new bostich trim nail gun. It is the greatest gun I have ever owned. It is however finicky on using only Bostich brand nails, which is fine. The Bostich nails I purchased here continuously jammed, as do the generic nails. I am a huge Amazon fan, a customer now for years. I will continue to be an Amazon customer, but this product was not to the standard I am used to for nails. Also, they came packaged in a parcel and were scattered out of the box. I very much am convinced this is not the same product I have been using from Bostitch.
on October 12, 2014
The first box came with the nails scattered and broken apart from one another. We got a new box sent right away, no problems.
on May 16, 2013
The bostitch finish nails get the job done right every time. They save our valuable time by doing it right the first time.
on January 30, 2016
As advertised and in a much better container that the old cardboard box. Not a bad price and quick delivery with Prime.