Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on February 25, 2015
My product review on this is first of all on the actual product and secondly is on the packaging/shipping from Amazon.

First the product normally would work great in a 2" finishing nailer and I have tested this. Could be used for putting on moulding or hardwood flooring even for the starter or ending rows.

I am dropping this a star due to poor planning by either the manufacturer in the holder of the nails. In shipping, the holder comes open and the nails bounce around and scatter over the package which breaks the nails apart and often puts holes in the package. The first package sent to me all the nails had fallen out and I was left with the holder and no nails. Amazon sent another one to me and the same thing happened but the hole was smaller in the package so I did get most of the nails but they were scattered throughout the package.

A simple fix would be to staple the top together so the part that opens would not fly open. Another option would be to simply tape it shut. I recommend that you get this locally if possible versus ordering online until they fix this packaging/shipping issue.
on July 7, 2016
I used these to put a privacy fence up, never had a misfire or jam. these were the cats a$$, lol I recently purchased a bostitch air tank and air guns because I knew I was putting this fence up, using individual pickets. The fence turned out very solid using these and they drove all the way in and locked in nicely with no problems.
on June 5, 2015
The nails are as described and work great, it is a shame that I have to load them one by one as the seller shipped them in a poly bag instead of a cardboard container. All the plastic nail containers were broken upon reciept. I will look fo another supplier in the future.
on March 23, 2017
Great nails cheaper than buying at Lowe's
on April 4, 2014
The price on these are about $5 less than the box stores but the product comes in a padded envelope and with all the tossing during shipping the casing that holds the nails comes apart, causing the nails to come loose in the package. Still usable, I may pay the $5 extra to avoid loosing time looking thru and piecing together the nail blocks.
on May 22, 2017
What we wanted.
on January 9, 2017
Just as good as their 2 1/2" big brothers. Great for plywood projects.
on July 23, 2016
Great price for restocking my nails and working around the house. It was the best deal I could find online.
on January 14, 2017
They worked perfect in my new Bostitch nailer.
on January 30, 2016
As advertised and in a much better container that the old cardboard box. Not a bad price and quick delivery with Prime.