Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on April 20, 2016
What are you buying your lock for?

I have four different types of doors on my home. I have slider doors, entry doors, screen doors, and storage doors. The sliders are protected with bars that have heavy-duty locks with triggers to my alarm system. My main entry door is set up the same way.

With the screen doors and storage doors, security is much less of a concern. For a lock, I'm looking more for something that will serve as a deterrent in case someone accidentally tries to open the wrong door. That's where this lock comes into play.

I have two of these. One is on a storage closet. The other is on a screen door. I only use the lock on the screen door when I'm home and the weather is nice. The storage closet really doesn't have anything valuable in it. For the purpose I need it for, the lock is perfect.

Here's the deal. This is not a lock for security. It is, however, a very high quality lock that will last a long time for those places that I want to control access to but security isn't necessarily as important. I would like to give this product five stars because it perfectly fits that purpose, and that purpose is what it was designed to do. However, I also don't want to be misleading. This is not a lock to secure your home. I could probably pick this lock in a few minutes, and I'm not an expert. It is, however, as high quality of a lock as you can find. I recommend it if what you need fits what I just described
on April 26, 2017
Does its job. Not the most high end deadbolt, but does what its suppose to
on September 7, 2015
A really good quality deadbolt lock. Amazon came through again with an awesome price for what I was looking for. Works like a charm and easy to install.
on May 20, 2017
Was exactly as advertised and came quickly
on August 15, 2016
Cannot beat Kwikset for price and simplicity- and this Deadbolt set follows the program. Only wish I'd have had a "keyed alike" option for buying two units.
on August 3, 2013
I have no idea if this is a common thing with them or not, but the one I ordered has miss-matched keys and locks. Everything was there, and key would go in fine, but it wouldnt turn. I even had a few other people try it just to see if I was somehow doing something wrong, but it didnt work for them either (neither key did). So I (obviously lol) had it returned and just spent a little more money at a local store.
on April 16, 2017
Works fine
on December 14, 2014
Easy to install, 30 minutes maybe. Works great. My old lock was worn out. I reused the part attached to the door. It has the flip lock on the inside, key entry only from outside. I was fine with that. Great price for this lock.
on May 22, 2014
It popped right in to a cutout for another brand, no cutting or filling required. Key for the outside and finger operated throw on the inside for one of the most important fire safety installations, a locked door you can open without a key when in one, big, fat, hurry.
on July 17, 2016
Replaced an existing Kwikset lock and this fit perfectly.