Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2015
I've read rave reviews about this product, and have a close friend whose Bichon Poodle does extremely well on it. I tried switching from a grain-free product to this Hill's Science slowly, over a period of a month. My Bichon became quite bloated, lethargic and quickly gained a couple of pounds. I'm chalking it up to him having a sensitive tummy, or possibly allergies, and immediately switched back to the grain-free natural product. He's doing Much better. Every dog is different.
on May 18, 2015
Our dog's tummy is better, but it might be blander than other formulations
on April 22, 2015
After months and months and months of trying to find a food for my Maltese that wouldn't cause skin and stomach irritation, Hill's Science diet nailed it with this! So grateful and happy that he finally has some relief! He really seems to love the taste too which is a huge bonus!
on January 13, 2016
Really helped my 14yo boxer and her digestive issues. She had been on Rx Science Diet food for a week after having a reaction to her old food. Once her Rx was over I tried Hill's Science Diet OTC food. No issues.
on November 7, 2015
My dogs are very picky eaters. They won't eat regular dry dog food, one has a sensitive stomach and other has very bad allergies. This food seems to suit both dogs which is great. I would recommend this food to my friends.
on November 29, 2015
Our dog loves this food. Since our dog has a lot of allergies we need something that she will eat, but that will not cause her problems. A large back of this recipe will last us for a long time.
on March 15, 2014
I was surprised my dog (developed sensitive stomach after separation anxiety issues) would even eat it! She loved it almost instantly and has tolerated it so very well- no more vomiting!
2 helpful votes
on March 29, 2015
My dogs love this food. I mixed it in with their Blue dog food and they dug out the Hills Science diet food. I have a chihuahua and a Frenchie and they love it.
on September 17, 2015
I bought it because it is for adult sensitive stomach and skin, but then I learned that Hill's has too many fillers.
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 30, 2015
Gave my pup horrible gas all day long until I switched it.wish it would have worked out.maybe my bag was old.
22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.