Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning branding branding branding  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,426 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,604 reviews
on January 9, 2016
I spend a fair amount of time at depth between 10 and 110 feet of water. I don't usually use a computer because I never use Nitrox and plan my dives very well. All I really need is a reliable watch for time. I prefer a bezel over buttons so this watch was a perfect choice. After a second dive (yeah only two dives) just under 40 feet this watch began to show moisture. I immediately removed it hoping to keep it as a day to day watch. A few days later it was rusted and the lens popped off. Never seen that happen before. This watch was rated to 200 meters (660 feet deep) so I was surprised this happened. I'm giving it two stars because you could use it as...just a watch and it would be nice. But only two stars because its strange Invicta is calling it a Pro Diver rated for 200 meters. My other watches are rated for 100 meters and do just fine at 110 feet deep. Anyway, I read many reviews about this watch before purchasing but none from someone who actually took the watch to depth. I hope this review helps. It is a nice watch...just don't get it wet under any pressure. I took a photo to show the damage. I'm also willing to accept that this might be a one time case because I have never had a watch do this before. Still, there should be some quality control or honesty about what the watch is really capable of.
review image
on July 16, 2012
Update 1/3/2013 I gave this as a gift and I saw my nephew at Christmas and asked him how this watch was working. He said it was working great with no problems. He's tall and skinny, so I think this watch looks better on him than the larger, heavier Invicta automatic.

I'd read some reviews saying this watch would not keep time well. Not this one. It kept time perfectly (I checked it repeatedly with my cell phone). I wore this watch out last weekend and it looked amazing. Durability? Hmmm ...not sure yet. I'm not ready to dunk it in water. I really just enjoy wearing it dry, while it's still shiny and it works. The crown does not screw down on this Quartz model, so I am not sure if rough treatment (diving off boats, or wiping out while water skiing) in would be a good idea. In a few months after the newness has worn off, I'll go ahead and risk swimming or showering with it. If I'm wrong, It'll cost me less money than dinner and few beers with the boys.

...so the "real watch" purchase will continue to wait... but really, I can wear this $54 beauty, glance down at my wrist, and almost "be there". Awesome!
review image review image review image
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
The title says it all. I gave this watch to my son, he wore it a few times over the course of 3 months and the minute hand became loose. This is a diving watch...it is a tool people should be able to depend on. Don't depend on it. I will check back in to report on how Invicta stands behind their product.

Just a quick check back to let you know how Invicta stands behind its products...it doesn't. All service requires a $28 fee plus the victim/owner of the watch pays shipping...then there is a 3 month wait to get the watch back. Just to recap...you purchase a watch that the manufacturer says will work for at least a year (btw..the $28 plus you shiping applies the 5 year warrantee as well). When it does not work for a year you are required to pay ..in this case..more than 50% of the watches original cost before you even know if they can or will fix it under their warantee...nice. These guys make a very nice looking "watch" ..buy it strictly as a bracelet and you are fine..buy it to tell time or God forbid tell you how much air you have left...save your money and your life and steer clear of this junk. I honestly did not know there were mainstream companies that still do business like this.
on March 6, 2016
I give this watch a 5 star rating for its price range because after close to a year of daily use, I really have no complaints about it. On March 15, it'll be a year since I bought it. The battery is still running good, the glass still hasn't gotten a scratch on it, and its a good beater watch to have that is good enough for any occasion.

The band has more noticeable wear than the actual case so that might be the only thing I might considered replacing at this point. But for someone who maybe does not wear watches and is interested in having one without spending a ton of money, I would definitely recommend this watch.

This is also my first Invicta watch I've had. This brand tends to get a really bad rep online with quality control. However, as mentioned, I haven't had any problems with mine.
review image review image
on May 18, 2016
So far it has exceeded all expectations. Solid. Keeps good time. I wore it in Geneva Switzerland last week and the lady at the Rolex shop thought i was wearing something comparable.
review image review image
on June 30, 2014
I've handled 4 Invicta's now, and 3 of them were problematic. At their factory store they had an 8926 on display had a bezel that couldn't be turned by hand. The second one brought out of the case was fine, though.

After seeing what looked to be a decent quality watch I ordered one of these as a gift for fathers day. I wanted a quartz since my dad seldom wears watches and would just get frustrated constantly resetting the time when he went to wear it, but I did want to get him a solid steel bracelet, divers style watch.

I've tried an exchange now and both of the 8932's I've been sent have had the following problems:

A second hand that stops between the minute marks, instead of on them.
A cyclops that was weak, cloudy, and not aligned properly over the date wheel.
Link pins that wouldn't budge, but are very thin and reported to break easily.

In addition to this, the lume on the dial is exceptionally weak. The lume on the hands does much better, but still isn't up to Seiko's, for example.

This along with their softer crystals and loud brand inscription on the left side of the case kills their appeal to me.

Amazon has been great to deal with through this process, and has made this as pain free as possible.

Seiko, Timex and Casio can all turn out quality quartz options at this price point, which makes it a bit disappointing that the Invicta seems so poorly put together.
on October 9, 2015
This is the worst product I've ever purchased on Amazon! After only a handful of wearings the minute hand fell off completely jamming the movement. The as I bought it a couple months ago they charge you to send it to them insured and want you to include $28.00 for return shipping. A complete rip off. I will never purchase this brand of watch again. BUYER BE WARE!!! Oh and you have to sit on hold for 3 hours for someone to tell you this.
on April 29, 2016
I bought this watch for my husband two years ago. He loved it and still loves it. He works in pool maintenance so it is a lot have hard mechanical work and normal for him to be in water for long periods of time and even around a lot of caressive acids. This watch is still in perfect condition. It has held up better than his coworkers rolex.
on March 17, 2017
fine watch. The size is smaller than what I though. It is hard to rotate bezel. The watch is good to wear for daily life and some outdoor activities.
I will not try to wear it during real snorkeling or diving in the sea.
But I can use this watch for all every day life activities [outdoor, indoor activity including swimming in the pool] without concerning water resistance of watch.
I think it can be used for even dress watch.

Simply speaking... all round playing watch except real diver's work.
on March 9, 2014
My son was awed and amazed when he received this for Christmas. He kept saying, "Wow, thanks Mom...You didn't have to buy something so expensive!" The price was so amazing I couldn't pass this up. This is a beautiful watch and he loves it. He couldn't wait to get some of the links out to fit his wrist.