Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on December 17, 2014
I am very sad to say that I sent this to a family member directly without seeing it because the previous ratings were good and that was a mistake. Apparently it was full of less than appealing food items including cookies with an expiration date in the past. Very disappointed:(
on December 23, 2010
Online, the product looks awesome! The reality was underwhelming. The snowman packaging was cute, but the items within were not at all attractive. I was so disappointed that I removed the contents and replaced with my own. Very disappointing.
on December 25, 2016
Parents genuinely loved it but it wasn't what I ordered! They received a SANTA gift tower instead of Snowman! I was trying to *not* have everything Santa, everything Snowmen, etc. Thankfully, the other part of my order that was supposed to be Santa got screwed up too and was received as a 'jingle bells' theme instead. So whereas I avoided duplicating Santa, and the gift was still excitedly accepted, the point is I did not get what I paid for. I would be cautious ordering from here again and not get one's hopes up to receive what you think you ordered. Great reusable gift with quality snacks and treats, if randomness is not an issue. If the order was correct, I would have given it 4 stars. Not amazing, but very very nice!
on February 9, 2012
I sent this last minute gift as a cheerful holiday hello to a nice little family I've known for a long time. Their little boy is 5 years old. They were happy to receive this adorable looking Penguin gift. They said the little boy could hardly wait to open it on Christmas morning. The treats inside were reported to be tasty, and fresh! It was a pleasure to send!
on December 25, 2016
Looked good and filled with goodies only bad thing is the description had what was supposed to be in it and it had other stuff not one of the things listed in description was in it
on December 22, 2010
My parents are getting older and I wanted to take off some of the holiday pressure to decorate and provide food for visiting family during the holidays. Sent this along with cheese and summer sausage. Mom was thrilled. She got to put the snowman up for decorations and had yummy treats to share with all of her grandchildren.
on January 5, 2017
Looked very cheap, was embarassed to give as a gift. Definitely did not look like $40 gift but something you would find at the dollar store.
on February 28, 2014
Item much smaller than I expected. It was a gift. Recipient reported the chocolates were good. Would be helpful if diameter of boxes were listed in description to avoid disappointment.
on February 5, 2017
It was ok, but too expensive for what you get.
on January 15, 2014
I got this as a gift for my brother for Christmas, and it was fun and maybe I shouldn't have expected a lot out of what was inside, but I definitely didn't feel like there was much value to the cookies etc. that were inside. It was mostly cheap/chintzy stuff.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.