Your Garage Reading Is Fundamental Wish List Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis LaLa GNO Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on December 23, 2010
Online, the product looks awesome! The reality was underwhelming. The snowman packaging was cute, but the items within were not at all attractive. I was so disappointed that I removed the contents and replaced with my own. Very disappointing.
on December 17, 2014
I am very sad to say that I sent this to a family member directly without seeing it because the previous ratings were good and that was a mistake. Apparently it was full of less than appealing food items including cookies with an expiration date in the past. Very disappointed:(
on December 22, 2010
My parents are getting older and I wanted to take off some of the holiday pressure to decorate and provide food for visiting family during the holidays. Sent this along with cheese and summer sausage. Mom was thrilled. She got to put the snowman up for decorations and had yummy treats to share with all of her grandchildren.
on December 29, 2013
Very misleading for the price. I ordered 4 and had 3 shipped to family, 1 to myself. This gift box set is super tiny. I was highly disappointed with the size of the package for the price. Will NOT purchase again.
on February 9, 2012
I sent this last minute gift as a cheerful holiday hello to a nice little family I've known for a long time. Their little boy is 5 years old. They were happy to receive this adorable looking Penguin gift. They said the little boy could hardly wait to open it on Christmas morning. The treats inside were reported to be tasty, and fresh! It was a pleasure to send!
on September 16, 2010
I sent this to family members as a gift for Christmas last year and they just loved it. It's so cute I wouldn't mind getting on myself. I'll be looking for it again to send as gifts this year.
on January 7, 2009
Is sent this gift for colleagues with kids. They said it was delicious and fun and the kids love the penguin left to play with . These gift baskets are a sure thing! I've loved everything I've ordered from Art of Appreciation.
on December 25, 2016
Parents genuinely loved it but it wasn't what I ordered! They received a SANTA gift tower instead of Snowman! I was trying to *not* have everything Santa, everything Snowmen, etc. Thankfully, the other part of my order that was supposed to be Santa got screwed up too and was received as a 'jingle bells' theme instead. So whereas I avoided duplicating Santa, and the gift was still excitedly accepted, the point is I did not get what I paid for. I would be cautious ordering from here again and not get one's hopes up to receive what you think you ordered. Great reusable gift with quality snacks and treats, if randomness is not an issue. If the order was correct, I would have given it 4 stars. Not amazing, but very very nice!
on August 1, 2010
I gave this as a gift at Christmas for a neighbor and she absolutely loved it! Her husband enjoyed the treats! This is a really cute "Thank You" gift and anyone receiving it will definitely be pleased.
on January 9, 2011
The Penguin Stacking Tower was greatly appreciated by the person who received...they said that it was wonderful..it was a little late and i wrote a 3 star review which I would like to take back. you have been very helpful in removing the special shipping fee since the item was received AFTER Christmas.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Patricia a

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price