Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Accoutrements Sarcastic Ball
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$10.99+ Free shipping

on October 14, 2010
I ordered the Sarcastic Ball as a little joke to go with my gypsy/fortune teller Halloween costume. I had a magic 8 ball when I was a kid, so I figured this would be the same, only sarcastic, right? You would think so, but no, apparently not. The liquid inside the ball is sludgy. It's too thick for the message die inside the ball to rotate and come to the surface. In the ball I received, the message never came completely up to the surface of the window, and the liquid is so dark, that it has to be on the window or you can't read it. So, after 10 minutes of shaking the ball and hoping it would begin to get better, I gave up. It's being returned. Also, as a side note, the construction was crappy. The ball has a seam around the middle that was assembled badly and had some glue reside on it. It was just very cheaply and poorly made.
on December 1, 2010
I remember when I was young they used to have these products and they were much better; at least you were able to read them. This Ball was so bad, the liquid was a dark blue and I couln't even read what it said. Do yourself a favor and don't by this item. The only good thing about it, was the cost. No great loss when I threw it out. What a waste.
on July 11, 2010
This is a cute toy, but after sitting on a bureau for a while, I picked it up and noticed it was stuck to the bureau. It leaked it's blue ink, damaging the bureau permanently and creating a mess. This is a dangerous toy for children and should be taken off the market.
on December 25, 2010
I bought this for the company Christmas gift exchange. It looked like it might be a cool gag gift. When I received it I was so disappointed I ended up buying something else and threw this one out. The comments displayed by the ball are very hard to read. I cannot recommend this to anyone. Save your money.
on December 15, 2005
This is a great gift for those "hard-to-buy-for" friends and relatives. Like the classic 8-ball, you'll find yourself sitting and asking it questions for far too much time. However, this little snot spouts off sarcastic answers like "Yeah, and I'm the Pope." Too funny!
on February 6, 2011
I thought this would be a fun item for Christmas with the family, but to our great disappointment, we were not able to read any messages in the ball even using a flashlight. It is such a rip-off! I should have read the reviews before purchasing one myself.
on November 6, 2012
I am really disappointed with this product and I bought four :(
When i got it in the box, all the liquid which is some sort of ink was leaking, I initially bought them as gifts for my co-workers, now i am stuck with them (makes no sense returning because i live outside the USA and to return will cost too much)
I tried cleaning them up but everytime you touch this the ink gets on your hands..be warned this product is just a big mess!!!
on May 23, 2010
I read a review about how one of these balls had arrived broken. I just thought that it might have been a fluke... So I ordered the 8 Ball for a friend here in Iraq. I got a message from them today telling that they had the same problem and that they had blue water all over them. I am not sure, but it seems to me like the manufacturer may need to improve on the design of this ball.
on January 11, 2009
This is a deviation from the original eight ball in that it has sarcastic (unsurprisingly) quips (as advertised) in its repertoire that show up after shaking the ball. It got laughs from both kids and adults in our group. I'm not sure how much it will be used though; it doesn't seem likely that anyone will grab it off the desk to check for an answer in isolation. But it is fun with an audience.
on December 20, 2015
Very cool take on your traditional Magic 8 Ball. Instead of giving you sensible answers, it replies with negative, sarcastic, insulting answers....in a jokingly manner, of course. Would make a great gag gift. I got this for my son who has a very sarcastic attitude and he loved it from the get-go. The price can't be beat. The delivery was on time. I would order from these folks again. The product is a lot of fun for kids and adults alike.